𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓚𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼

Superstition:

Comfort a sick or injured person by kissing the sore or injured part of their body to relieve the pain.

The air was crisp as Yoongi and Jungkook headed over to the Kim's expensive suite. Namjoon, being the intelligent man he was, had landed a decent job at a software firm and was in the midst of working his way up the ladder, though his income alone wasn't what paid the expensive living fees. When Jin's father passed, he left all of his savings, stocks and bonds to his only son, with the amount of money he had, the two could live comfortably without working for the rest of their lives. However, Namjoon didn't want it to be like that, he wanted to be the one to take care of and provide for his family. So they used what they could to live moderately comfortably and made sure to be very generous with their funds.

As the two roommates walked into the apartment elevator and pressed the button to the top floor, Yoongi leaned in real close and hissed, "If you tell anyone we cuddled last night, I'll fuck you up, Jeon."

Jungkook giggled, oh, right. This morning he had woken up to Yoongi's face buried in his chest, his hair was unkempt and drool was dribbling out of his mouth as he snored obnoxiously.

"But, hyung," Jungkook teased, "you were so adorableeee." The elevator doors opened and they stepped into the spacious, colorfully carpeted suite.

"I'm not kidding," Yoongi threatened, "if you breathe a word of this I will end your life on the spot."

"Breathe a word of what?" Jimin asked as he whisked by them, carrying a large tray of what looked like fresh baked fish. Yoongi shot his roommate a warning glare.

"Oh nothing," Jungkook casually said, slipping into a comfortable chair by the glossy kitchen counter, "it's just that this morning I woke up to Yoongi-" Next thing he knew he was pushed off the chair and pinned to the ground with his arms held above his head. He couldn't stop from laughing, even as Yoongi's knee hovered dangerously above his crotch. "I'm sorry, Yoongi, but after this morning I don't know if I'll ever see you as intimidating."

Namjoon walked into the room and looked over at the compromising position they were in, "So, are you two a couple now, or what?" he asked, a teasing grin evident on his face.

"Shut up, Joonie, or you're next!" the hot-headed boy above Jungkook growled.

"Oh, I'm so scared," Namjoon feigned dramatically, before accidentally setting his hand down into a pan of steaming hot mashed potatoes. "Shit," he hissed, running over to the sink to pour cold water on his hand.

"JIN, YOUR HUSBAND HURT HIMSELF!" Jimin screamed.

"SO!? WHAT ELSE IS NEW!?" Seokjin hollered back from the other room.