𝓢𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Superstition:

Throwing a pinch of salt over your left shoulder reverses bad luck.

"Wake up, bitch," a loud voice pulled Jungkook out of sleep.

He rolled over and groaned, "Mmm, just five more minutes."

A sigh, then, "We have to be at breakfast in half an hour, remember?"

He nodded his head lazily and squeezed his eyes tightly shut, "Mhmm." At the wedding last night, Hobi had invited a few friends for a special 'hang-over helper' breakfast, whatever that meant, at Euphoria's the next morning. Jungkook groaned inwardly and pulled a pillow over his head, "Don't wanna," he mumbled.

"Namjoon and Jin will also be there, it's the last time we'll see them before their honeymoon...Jin will literally kill you if you don't go."

He cracked an eye open and looked up at a very irritated looking Yoongi, "Since when do you care about my well-being?"

"Since you started to pay half of this shitty apartment rent," he grumbled, "do I have to get a bucket of water again?"

Jungkook quickly sat up and pushed the warm covers off, "Nope, nope, I'm up!" the cool morning air sent a shiver through his body.

A couple months before the wedding, Namjoon moved into Jin's fancy-ass suite apartment downtown, leaving Yoongi roommate-less. Being the youngest out of our friend group at 22, Jungkook had, at the time, still lived with his parents. Last month, (after weeks of begging), Yoongi finally agreed to let him be his new roommate.

It was a small one bedroom apartment that carried a musky smell, the ceiling in the bathroom leaked occasionally, the walls were undecorated cement, and the floors a gross, shaggy, yellowish carpet. He was fairly certain that the neighbor above them was a prostitute and definitely certain that the one to the left dealt drugs, but he would rather not think about how he found that out. In their shared bedroom he had a twin bed pressed against the left wall, while Yoongi occupied a loft bed in the far right corner. His desk was tucked underneath his bed, it was littered with music sheets and fancy producing equipment. Jungkook didn't have a desk, just a small nightstand and some colorful lights that he sometimes brought to gigs. On the shared closet door was a full-body poster of a caramel skinned woman wearing absolutely nothing. Yoongi had insisted it hang there and Jungkook was never in the mood to fight about it.

He eyed Yoongi curiously, he was messing with his midnight hair in the bedroom mirror. He had on a white sweater that was smoothed down nicely over a pair of ripped blue jeans. 'He really is handsome,' Jugnkook thought, 'but I prefer them taller...'

His mind drifted to Taehyung, the handsome photographer he had met the night before. Rolling over he grabbed a small battery pack that Taehyung had left plugged into his equipment. "Please help me not forget this," he had asked. Jungkook felt a little guilty as he looked at it, he had remembered it, in fact, he had almost reminded him about it, but conveniently forgot. Closing his eyes he remembered the conversation he had had with Namjoon last night.