𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓟𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓼

Superstition:

Removing the petals of a daisy one by one, saying, "(s)he loves me, (s)he loves me not", will determine true love. The final petal dictates the answer.

"Ah, shit!" Jungkook exclaimed with irritation

"Ah, shit!" Jungkook exclaimed with irritation. He stuck his bleeding finger into his mouth and sucked on it, attempting to ignore the tangy taste.

"Another paper cut?" Jimin asked, while sprawled out on his back and holding a stack of Uno cards in his hand.

"It's been almost two months, Jeon, you're hardcore friend-zoned by now, when are you going to stop trying?" Yoongi mumbled, attempting to peek at Namjoon's carelessly held out cards.

Jungkook pouted while wrapping his finger in another clear band-aid. He was careful to not get any blood on the white paper crane he was in the middle of folding.

Seokjin walked back in the room with a plate of nachos and smacked Yoongi on the back of the head before taking a seat. "Leave the poor boy alone," he chastised, "and stop cheating!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "I'm just saying, I'm surprised Taehyung hasn't found someone else by now."

"Tae doesn't date," Jimin stated, placing a colorful card down.

It did make Jungkook nervous, the idea that Taehyung may find someone else, but he knew he needed to take things slow in order to not scare him off. Since Taehyung had never been in a relationship before, or even on a date for that matter, the situation needed to be handled delicately. He had a romantic date proposal all planned out, now all he needed was time.

"Uno, bitch!" Jungkook suddenly shouted, slamming his cards down on the floor.

"That's not fair, you don't even understand how to play the game properly!" Yoongi complained before taking his turn. Jungkook shrugged and began to strategically fold another origami crane, he was positive he could fold them in his sleep by now.

"REVERSE MOTHER FUCKER!" Seokjin shouted, slamming a card down on top of the pile.

"DAMNIT, JIN, I'M NEVER SITTING BY YOU AGAIN!" Jimin screamed frustratingly, harshly grabbing another card from the top of the deck.

Namjoon sighed, "Remember, it's just a game guys," he said, "no need to get so worked up about it."

The group of friends were spending an early Sunday morning playing games at Jimin and Taehyung's apartment. The latter was currently out on a 'business call,' whatever that meant, so Jungkook had taken the opportunity to work on his special project. Lately, it had become a bit of a team effort, upon hearing what Jungkook was doing, all of the boys wanted to help prove to Taehyung that love not only existed, but that he was capable of it. Hoseok had overslept this morning, and as a result, was in charge of stopping at a local cafe to pick up lunch on his way over.