𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓚𝓮𝔂

Superstition:

A key that is given between lovers brings good luck to the relationship as it represents a charm that unlocks one's heart.

"So...he rejected you?" Seokjin asked. He sat on the edge of the armchair Jungkook occupied with his arms crossed in frustration.

"Not...exactly? I mean-well, you know how he is," Jungkook attempted to explain with a sigh, "but on the bright side we didn't fuck up your recipe!" he added, hoping to lighten the mood.

Seokjin scoffed and chose to ignore the topic brought up, "Damn," he murmured, "how long are you going to put up with his nonsense?"

"I wouldn't call it nonsense," Jungkook defended, becoming irritated with Seokjin's attitude. "Look, he has his reasons. He just needs time, he'll come around."

"And what if he doesn't!?" Seokjin yelled, jumping up from the chair to face the younger. "Kook, you know I love Tae, but you've been pining after him for almost a year now. I think it'd be healthy for you to move on."

Jungkook sat back, stunned. Had it really been almost a year since he met Taehyung? Namjoon and Seokjin had gotten married in the early summer so their anniversary really would be fast approaching.

"If you ask me," Seokjin continued, "you could find someone much better if-"

"I didn't ask you, actually," Jungkook snapped.

Seokjin frowned and Jungkook noticed a look of hurt settle over his previously concerned expression. "Okay lover-boy, whatever you say," he finally said.

Suddenly, the door to his suite flew open and Hoseok ran into the apartment. "HE SAID YES, GUYS! WE'RE OFFICIALLY DATING!" the overly enthused red head screamed with deafening excitement.

"Congratulations!" Seokjin squealed, running over to give his younger brother a hug. "Aww, I'm so happy for you! Give Yugyeom a call right now, we'll have him over for dinner to officially welcome him into the family!"

Hoseok blushed and rubbed the back of his neck, "I would, but I don't know if he'll be able to walk after last night..."

"JUNG HOSEOK DID YOU FINALLY LOSE YOUR GAYGINITY!?" Seokjin screamed, louder than was appreciated.

"I don't think that's an actual term-" Hoseok began to say, but was cut off by more of his brother's shrieking.

Jungkook stood with a heavy heart, he was genuinely happy for Hoseok but couldn't help and feel self-pitiful. He grabbed his coat and walked past the two brothers, brushing shoulders with Hoseok in the process. "Congrats, hyung, I'm so happy for you," he spit out through grit teeth. Before either could respond he was out the door.

Namjoon was heading into the apartment building when Jungkook, distracted by the tears that were slipping from his eyes, ran into him. "Sorry, Joon," he muttered, picking himself off the ground while feeling sad and now stupid.