𝓑𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓵𝓮

Superstition:

On Christmas Eve, the Yule log for the fireplace should be big enough to keep burning all night in order to have a miraculous year, otherwise it means bad luck for the year ahead.

It was Christmas Eve and, for the first time ever, Taehyung wasn't alone. Instead, he was surrounded by the friends that he had grown to care for so much in the past months. They were spending the night together at the Kim's suite and things could be more festive and perfect. He snuggled into Jungkook's side as the younger messed around with the camera he had brought to take group photos of everyone earlier.

"Hey," Jungkook nudged him with his bony elbow, "can I take your photo for once?" he asked, holding up Taehyung's camera and pointing it at him with a teasing smile.

"Whhhyyyy?" Taehyung whined, pushing the lens away from him. Jungkook giggled, knowing how much he hated being in front of the camera instead of behind it.

"Because," he explained, "I need a picture of you to show Santa when he asks what I want for Christmas." Taehyung's face lit up redder than the bulbs on the Christmas tree that stood in the corner of the suite.

"That pick-up line has my ears burning," Seokjin complained, Jungkook hadn't even noticed him walk into the room.

"I thought it was cute," Jungkook said with a pout.

Taehyung smiled and intertwined their fingers, "It was," he softly promised.

"Hey, Yoongi!" Jimin shouted at his boyfriend, who was across the room helping Hoseok prepare a Christmas log in the fireplace, "HO-HO-HOly shit you're hot!" he proceeded to burst into uncontrollable giggles.

"THAT WAS EVEN WORSE THAN KOOK'S!" Seokjin shouted as Namjoon laughed so hard that he almost fell and knocked over the Christmas tree. Yoongi simply smirked.

"Ooo, I got one!" Namjoon exclaimed, brushing himself off from his near fall he turned to grin at his husband, "If you were a tree you'd be an evergreen because you look good year round!" He was the only one laughing, but Hobi gave him a sympathetic chuckle.

"Get it?" he asked enthusiastically, "Because evergreens are the only trees that stay green in the wint-"

"Yeah, I got it babe, it just wasn't funny," Seokjin replied, pressing a kiss to his disappointed looking husband's cheek.

"Whoever is my Secret Santa listen up!" Taehyung suddenly announced, "Give me Jungkook as my Christmas present tomorrow...because I'd very much like to unwrap him." This time it was Jungkook's turn to blush.

"Single bells, single bells, single all the wayyyy!" Hoseok began to sing bitterly as he attempted to start a fire.

"You guys are all amateurs." Seokjn said with a scoff before taking a seat on the couch and patting his lap. "Call me Santa, because I want you on my lap telling me what you want," he smugly said and everyone groaned.