𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓼

Superstition:

A photograph can steal or imprison a soul.

"Thank you for agreeing to do this, it will be great for our holiday promo!" Hoseok exclaimed, giving Taehyung a quick hug.

"No problem! It will be fun!" Taehyung shouted back, over the loud music.

"So, I read on the internet yesterday that a camera can steal souls, is that why you're a photographer and not a model?" the red-head asked with a laugh, his ever so happy face showed that he wasn't being serious, but judging by his tone, it was clear that he was a bit suspicious.

"Oh gosh, no!" Taehyung exclaimed, laughing loudly, "that's such an outdated superstition, it was only widely believed with the very first camera model used."

"Okay," Hoseok lifted his hands in defeat with a grin, "just thought I would ask. Good luck tonight!" he yelled, before running off to find Jimin; the dancer of the night.

Jungkook casually slipped his arm around the photographer's waist, and Taehyung leaned into him.

"We've never had professional promotional photos done of Euphoria before," Jungkook commented, "this will be fun!"

Taehyung smiled and played with the camera strap that hung around his neck, "Of course!" he agreed, "I enjoy spending time with you guys."

It had been about a month since their first kiss, and Taehyung had become much more affectionate. It wasn't uncommon to find the two cuddling or holding hands, but kissing was something the older still shied away from. Jungkook respected that, baby steps were enough for him. He often told himself and others that he was perfectly content with the relationship they had.

Except he wasn't, because he didn't know what relationship they had.

Jungkook had brought up the idea of them being boyfriends a few days ago, but Taehyung quickly shut that idea down. He kept insisting that they were just friends, nothing more. He still only referred to the other as Jungkook, and wouldn't allow himself to be called by any cute pet names.

Sometimes, Jungkook found himself looking at Namjoon and Seokjin with jealousy, they always acted so sweetly together, and selfishly, he wanted that with Taehyung. Of course, Jungkook would never tell Taehyung that. Taehyung had mentioned multiple times that he's worried he'll never be good enough for anyone, especially Jungkook, and the last thing Jungkook wanted to do was give him any doubt.

Instead, the younger's nights were spent casually folding paper cranes before bed, because he had faith that one day Taehyung would realize that love does exist. And when he did, Jungkook would be ready. At this point, he was pretty certain that his hands had more paper cuts then skin on them, but that didn't matter.