𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓼

Superstition:

For every genuine, selfless, good deed a person commits, they acquire a new angel to watch over them.

Taehyung pressed his forehead against the shower wall as he let the cold water rush over his naked body

Taehyung pressed his forehead against the shower wall as he let the cold water rush over his naked body. He freely cried, the fear of Jungkook hearing him was drowned out in the noise of the shower head. To think that he had, for a moment, thought that Jungkook could be his.

For a moment he had forgotten that love didn't exist.

Taehyung was so wrapped up in his thoughts that he didn't hear the door to the bathroom open and didn't notice the naked figure that pushed the shower curtain aside to step in behind him until he was wrapped up in his arms. He turned to face Jungkook in surprise, the younger male locked eyes with him as he reached over to turn the cold water to warm.

"You're everything I want," Jungkook whispered soothingly, "I don't need sex, I don't need you to take me on fancy dates and call me cute names, I don't even need you to believe in love."

He grabbed the two-in-one drugstore shampoo and conditioner and squirted some into his palm as Taehyung watched tentatively, unsure of how to respond or what to say. Nobody had ever wanted him like that, nobody had ever been willing to look past his quirks and flaws. Jungkook began to massage Taehyung's scalp, humming quietly as if showering together was a perfectly normal thing to do.

"I just need you," he murmured.

Taehyung's body suddenly tensed as he registered how intimate this moment was. Jungkook wasn't looking at him with lust as his tender touches massaged his scalp, for Taehyung, this was more intimate than sex ever could be. He gulped, Jungkook was looking at him with what some might call love.

"I hear the far away ocean, across the dream, over the horizon," Jungkook began to sing softly, his voice calming Taehyung's nervousness as he slowly relaxed into his touch.

"I'm going to a place that's getting clearer, take my hands now," he sang, as Taehyung closed his eyes and the younger guided his head gently under the stream of water to wash the soap out.

"You are the cause of my Euphoria," he finished. Taehyung grabbed the bottle of soap and turned around to face Jungkook's soft and hopeful brown eyes.

"When I'm with you I'm in utopia," he whispered back, finishing the song. Jungkook smiled in relief as Taehyung reached out to wash his hair, just as he had with him.

After they were both washed up, Jungkook adorned Taehyung's warm bathrobe and wrapped the other in a fluffy towel. With a squeal, Taehyung felt himself being lifted and carried bridal style back into his bedroom so they could get dressed. His heart was fluttering and he allowed himself to relax his wet head on Jungkook's naked chest, he had just experienced the most intimate moment in his life, but he wasn't freaking out. In fact, he felt immensely calm.