𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓼

Superstition:

A fallen eyelash is placed on the fingertip of a wisher and blown off. If the eyelash gets stuck, the wish does not come true.

Taehyung felt his stomach flip with invisible butterflies as Jungkook's pretty eyes stared directly into his, a small smile played across the other's lips

Taehyung felt his stomach flip with invisible butterflies as Jungkook's pretty eyes stared directly into his, a small smile played across the other's lips. Feeling suddenly shy, he looked away before opening his mouth to ask Jungkook what he had wished for, but the attractive male spoke first.

"I have to announce the bouquet and garter toss now, you better get ready," he said, motioning towards the camera hanging around Taehyung's neck.

The photographer quickly scrambled to get into position and adjust the settings on his camera. The room was covered in a soft glow of yellow light, making the white balance difficult to set. He took some test shots of the wooden dance floor and adjusted to a higher shutter speed so he could get quicker shots. Finally, he set his ISO high to account for the dim lighting situation that he would be dealing with.

The act of tossing the bouquet and garter was a simple wedding tradition. Traditionally, the bride would throw her flower bouquet into a crowd of single females where they would attempt to catch it. The groom would then get on his hands and knees in front of his bride in attempts to grab the garter that was wrapped around her upper thigh with his teeth. He would then fling it into a crowd of single men who would attempt to catch it. This is to predict who will be the next married, whichever two people catch the bouquet and garter are looking at a wedding in their near future.

No matter if this superstition is true or not, it's definitely a fun tradition to partake in. Taehyung, however, had no idea how this tradition would work at a wedding with two grooms, and from the looks of it, neither did Jungkook. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Jungkook grab a hold of Hoseok and drag him across the room towards the microphone. Hoseok didn't look the happiest as he had just been talking to a group of fine looking women.

"Hey man, I was trying to get some!" his irritated voice echoed across the empty dance floor. "Nobody's stopping you and your photographer crush from hitting it off even though you're both supposed to be working," he continued to complain. Taehyung opened my mouth in surprise, they'd just had a few friendly conversations, maybe they were a bit playful, but Jungkook couldn't actually be into him, right?

"Just tell me what to announce!" Jungkook exclaimed, rolling his eyes.

Hoseok looked at him questioningly, "Isn't that your job?"

"Typically the groom throws the garter and the single men stand to catch it, while the bride throws the bouquet and the single ladies go to catch it, but..." he trail off, looking around the large barn, "there are two grooms and a hell of a lot of gay people here."

Hoseok grabbed the microphone, "I got it," he winked.

Jungkook must have seen the glint in his eye because he tried to take the microphone back, "That's okay, you can just tell me what to say-"