𝓢𝓮𝓪 𝓢𝓴𝔂

Superstition:

Red sky at night, sailor's delight! Seeing a red sunset over the sea means good luck and good weather are ahead.

"I don't know why people make such a big deal when they lose their virginity," Yoongi was saying, "like, stop whining about it and simply look for it!"

"Yoongi, I don't think you understand how this works!" Jimin patronized while everyone else laughed.

They were all poking fun of the fact that Jungkook and Taehyung had been officially dating for a week and had yet to have sex, but it was all in good fun so neither took it to heart. They had decided to wait, much to Jungkook's frustration, because Taehyung was still afraid of taking something that meant so much to the younger away forever. Love was still something that didn't come easily to him, but he was working on it and that was all that mattered to Jungkook.

Taehyung handed Jungkook a bottle of sunblock, breaking him from his thoughts. "Will you put some on my back?" he asked with a cute pout.

Jungkook smirked and took the lotion, "With pleasure," he replied.

Everyone was enjoying the warm weather and sun at a beach resort. Namjoon and Seokjin were celebrating their wedding anniversary with the weekend away and had somehow ended up with six annoying companions. As the sun beat down on the group of friends they enjoyed gourmet sandwiches that Seokjin had made while holding random conversations.

"...and that's why I don't mow my own lawn anymore." Namjoon was saying to a very concerned looking Hoseok.

"Yeahh, remind me to never ask you for help with any gardening needs," the younger responded. "I'm very much attached to all my toes."

"Hey," Yoongi nudged Jungkook, breaking his focus from eavesdropping. "Watch this." Jungkook stared at him and waited expectantly.

"Oh, hey look, a crab!" Yoongi loudly stated.

His best friend jumped up excitedly, "Where!?"

"Right here." Yoongi grabbed an empty pail and quickly scooped sand into it before throwing it into Namjoon's face.

"OH MY GOSH, DID YOU JUST THROW THE CRAB!?" Namjoon screamed, brushing the sand off of his face.

Yoongi sighed, "No, there was no crab to begin with you ding-dong."

"You suck," Namjoon huffed.

"Nah, that's Jimin's job." This time it was Yoongi who received a face full of sand.

"Not anymore I don't," his boyfriend grumbled.

"Hey!" Taehyung complained, "You got sand all over my food!"

"I guess that's why they call it a sandwich!" Seokjin exclaimed with a cackle as a chorus of groans filled the breezy air.

Jimin leaned over and dumped a pile of sand into Seokjin's chip bag. "Hey!" the older yelled, "What was that for!?"