𝓟𝓲𝓷𝓴𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮

Superstition:

Seal a promise by hooking your pinky fingers together. But be careful, the pinky finger may be severed should the swear be broken.

 But be careful, the pinky finger may be severed should the swear be broken

Dark locks, pink lips, rosy cheeks and chocolate eyes...Taehyung couldn't stop staring at Jungkook. The younger moved effortlessly to the fast paced beat, his hair was wet with sweat and his movements smooth and calculated. Seokjin was currently front and center stage, rallying the crowd up, everyone was looking at the self-proclaimed worldwide handsome dancer, everyone except Taehyung. His eyes were locked on the DJ, who, when he thought nobody was watching, stepped outside of his corner booth and let loose.

The crowd was thick and noisy, Taehyung's red, sleeveless shirt stuck sweatily to his body. He used his hand to fan his face, he should be used to the dark and humid setting, but he still was finding it a bit hard to breathe. Attempting to forget about the young DJ, Taehyung moved his body to the beat of sultry music as multicolored lights flashed from above. It didn't take long before he had a guy slip behind him and rock his body against his. He let himself get lost in the routine and began to grind his ass up against the stranger's crotch.

Suddenly, without warning, the music changed from it's low, slow beat, to a high fast paced one. Seokjin stuttered in his dance, looking caught off guard by the music change, but kept going like a professional nonetheless. The guy behind Taehyung muttered bitterly as he unpeeled himself from the other's backside, but it didn't take long for him to get caught up with the rest of the crowd. Everyone was jumping up and down to the peppy beat, they honestly all looked utterly ridiculous. Uninterested in jumping around like an idiot, Taehyung made his way to the bar where Namjoon and Yoongi sat. He took a seat at one of the raised bar stools and ordered a strong drink.

"Hey Taehyung, how are you?" Namjoon asked politely.

He picked up his clear, iced drink and shrugged, "Fantastic, yourself?" he replied.

Namjoon looked over his shoulder at Seokjin bouncing around on stage, "Just enjoying the show like always." He smiled when his husband caught his stare and threw him a kiss.

Yoongi groaned, "Please stop, couples are so annoying." Namjoon began to laugh, but was interrupted by Hoseok, who walked over and plopped himself down on Yoongi's lap. The grumpy male groaned and pushed the redhead, "Get off of me, you unseasoned piece of garlic bread."

Hoseok simply laughed and wrapped an arm around his friend, "Unseasoned garlic bread is simply bread, you dork." Taehyung raised a questioning eyebrow at the two.

Namjoon must have sensed his confusion so he explained, "Hobi brings Yoongi out of his shell, forces him into social situations and such. They share common interests, but the similarities stop there. While Yoongi comes off as cold and detached, Hobi can be extra AF and overbearing."