#2

Thinking that it was unnecessary to think things without no clear answers that were impossible for her to find out, Minah decided to finish her lunch and went back to her desk when she still had ten minutes left. She still had to arrange the CEO's schedule two weeks prior and learned it.

Around fifteen minutes into her task, she was somehow thankful that she was able to catch a shadow passing by in front of her that she had to look up only to see a person she had never seen before, seemingly about to enter the CEO's office during prohibited hours. Minah was determined to not mess things up only on her third day working there as a secretary.

"Wait!" Minah called out to stop the person from moving forward. Minah stood up to smile politely. "May I help you with anything, sir?"

The guy who was about to go to the CEO's room stopped midway from being called, scratching the back of his neck, looking lost.

"This never happened. I usually can enter just fine. Are you new here or?" The guy asked confusedly as he looked at Minah to the CEO's door office.

Minah smiled politely once again, gulping. She got to admit that the guy in front of her was gorgeous. Praise the Lord for blessing her eyes with such beauty.

A tall young man that's very attractive with a great build. Minah scanned the young man in front of her up and down without making it obvious. Big doe eyes, sharp jawline, small face, black hair to complement his fair skin. He was wearing biker outfits of a black leather jacket with a white shirt underneath, washout skinny ripped jeans, a pair of khaki timberlands, and a silver watch that looked hella expensive. Very good looking indeed. Minah thought that Kim Taehyung was the most handsome man she had ever witnessed in her life but she was sure that this man in front of her could rival the CEO.

"I'm Park Minah, the new secretary of Mr. Kim. This is my third day working here. Nice to meet you." Minah said as she bowed down politely. "I'm sorry to inform you that at this hour, the CEO is busy that he can't be disturbed by anyone, even the family members."

The guy joined his eyebrows together, lips slightly pouting. "Just tell him that it's Jungkook, and it's urgent."

Minah knew better that despite this guy named Jungkook wasn't an employee in the company (with such outfit), he was someone related to the CEO, if not a close friend, probably a family member. No one but the people working here and family members knew the passcode of the floor.

"Alright, if you can please sit down, I'll inform his right hand first," Minah informed and proceeded to call Mr. Jung for further instructions on what to do with this Jungkook guy.

"Hobi-hyung? Nah, I'm in a hurry. I'll call Mr. Kim myself," Jungkook said instead when Minah was already on the phone with Hoseok. Minah waited for Hoseok to pick her phone up while watching Jungkook calling to the CEO probably. Minah was curious now as to who this Jungkook could be, the CEO's brother?

"Tae, why can't I enter your office? I'm in a hurry because I need to pick mom up at the airport in like thirty minutes from now. Who are you meeting right now? Are you cheating on me?"

Before Jungkook could even continue, the door of the CEO's office opened to reveal the CEO himself, Kim Taehyung. Minah then realized that she was already connected with Hoseok. She whispered to the phone in a hurry that she caught someone almost entered the CEO's office and she needed Hoseok's assistance right away before she hung up the phone to witness what was about to happen.

"I'll cut your balls off and feed it to Yeontan if you do so," Jungkook said, sending daggers to the CEO who was standing still on the opened door of his office. Jungkook was still standing in front of Minah's desk, while Minah was standing up still behind her desk.

Minah couldn't believe what she was hearing.

The CEO looked at Jungkook and sighed before he looked at Minah. "Didn't Hoseok tell you about him?" Taehyung asked at Minah who gulped.

"No, sir," Minah admitted. She then sighed, shoulders down. Was she going to be fired on her third day working here?

Taehyung sighed before he looked at Jungkook. " Come," He ordered with a head gesture to come inside his office which Jungkook complied without uttering a single word.

Minah couldn't believe what she was seeing when the CEO slapped Jungkook's ass when he entered the office, smirking.

The smirk then disappeared when he looked back at Minah. "His name is Jeon Jungkook. He is my husband, a regular visitor. Make sure to not let anyone enter my office, even a family member when my husband is inside. Are we clear?"

Minah bowed down at the information before she answered. "Understood, sir."

"Good," Taehyung said before he disappeared inside his office.

TBC