#6

Taehyung relaxed on his leather chair looking at the smirking business rival in front of him.

When Taehyung hated someone, he wouldn't show it. Pretty much people wouldn't know what he was thinking nor feeling because of his expressionless face. Taehyung didn't know what to think, shall he feel lucky or not, because he got Jungkook, as the only person who could know what he was feeling.

His business rival, Lee Soohyuk, was there in his office, standing there for a minute now but Taehyung still didn't pull off anything but a straight face. Taehyung didn't even say anything, included an invitation to maybe take a seat.

Taehyung scoffed when the uninvited, persistent "guest" took a seat without waiting for his invitation to do so. You see, Taehyung was the best when it came to judging people and their characters. On their first encounter, Taehyung already knew that the man was not good.

"I noticed that you already have a new secretary," Soohyuk started the conversation. The guy didn't feel guilty in the slightest after interrupting Taehyung's private time with his "number one priority".

Taehyung had a high libido, and thankfully Jungkook could keep up with that. Usually every morning, they would have a "just-wake-up sex" before Taehyung went off to work (after dropping Jungkook to the restaurant where he worked, of course). However, this morning, Taehyung didn't get "that" because Jungkook sulked. He said that his ass deserved a rest. Of course, Taehyung couldn't persuade his way to have sex with Jungkook that morning after what he had done to Jungkook last night.

When it's Jungkook's time to drop by the company to give Taehyung his lunch, Taehyung was super happy that he succeeded in persuading his fiancé to have a quickie in his office. He was halfway through it when the asshole of a business rival interrupted it.

To say that Taehyung wasn't in rage was an understatement. But of course, Taehyung had to keep his cool outside.

It was almost hard when Soohyuk was in front of him smirking. Not only did Soohyuk interrupt Taehyung's time with his lovely fiancé and didn't feel guilty in the slightest, but Soohyuk was also the cause of why he fired his secretaries before Minah. From this on Taehyung learned, and he knew better what to do next time. Not even any of his secretaries could stop this jerk. The problem wasn't on his secretaries, but Soohyuk.

"I should've known better on what to do next."

"Oh, really?" Soohyuk dragged the last word mockingly, studying Taehyung's features. "You looked pissed. Did I interrupt your time with your... who was he again?"

"He is none of your business."

This was Soohyuk, however. Someone who was too ambitious with his goals it's borderline annoying. Taehyung had shown with his attitude that he didn't like Soohyuk, but the guy was too obvious with it. Even if Soohyuk already knew that Taehyung didn't like him, Soohyuk just pretended that Taehyung didn't.

"Boyfriend? Lover? Or..."

"You'll regret for even being born if you finish your sentence," Taehyung said dangerously low, his voice had turned several octaves down.

"Boyfriend, then! Or girlfriend? If so, then he is quite tomboyish, don't you think? He's quite pretty for a guy. But I know he is a man for such built."

"You have interrupted my time with him. What do you think is more important than that for you to barge in my office uninvited?" Taehyung was still composed and collected, but everyone knew better when his voice was dangerously lower than usual, to not mess with him.

Nobody in their right mind would want to do that, but this was Soohyuk, a one of a kind creature that always rubbed Taehyung in the wrong way.

"Lover might sound saver don't you think? Is he yours? If not, can I have him? He'd look good next to me with such small waist," Soohyuk paused to raise his big palm, long fingers up to suspect it dreamily before he continued, "what do you think?"

Taehyung had had enough. "Cut the crap. What do you want!" Taehyung didn't have enough patience to deal with Soohyuk right now. Not after his interrupted "meeting" with his Bunny. What's worse was that his Bunny looked pissed before his departure.

"Oh, finally you ask!" Soohyuk seemed to become serious after that, a smirk was still on. "I won't back down until I get what I want."

"Forget about the merger. It won't happen. Not even in your dream."

Soohyuk smirked some more. "I have said it before, right? That I won't give up until I get what I want. That includes merging my company with yours. Even if I have to dirt my own two hands to get your signatures."

"Good luck trying." This time, Taehyung watched as Soohyuk stood up, ready to leave.

"I asked a few times before, nicely..." Soohyuk stressed out the last word before he continued. "Never forget that, kay?" Soohyuk smiled which didn't reach his eyes before he left the office.

When Taehyung was sure that Soohyuk had left, he took out his phone and dialed someone's number.

"I think I fucked up."

TBC