#13

Hoseok was sitting down on one of the few seats of a random café, holding a folded newspaper in hand from across Jin's restaurant, making himself not so obvious by watching Jungkook interacted with people who visited Jin's restaurant he worked at with a warm smile plastered on his gorgeous face.

Hoseok sometimes had a thought crossing his mind every time he looked at Jungkook. If he were Jungkook, he would probably just do nothing in the penthouse given that he had a very wealthy of a fiancé like Kim Taehyung.

Jungook didn't have to work, honestly. He didn't have to worry about money since Taehyung's wealth could cover seventh generations ahead.

Hoseok smiled at the thought. Funny because Jungkook's parents weren't poor either because they had their own company running, and here he was working as a cashier slash waiter slash chef at Seokjin's restaurant slash café.

"Not to earn money, hyung. He just wants to busy himself," Taehyung once said when he asked why he let Jungkook worked.

"But he could've worked at his own company?"

Taehyung had smiled then. "He refused, saying that being a salaryman seems stressful. Besides, he has his brother to take care of their company."

A hum was his reply then.

It was two days later after Taehyung had asked Hoseok to watch Jungkook over from afar so here he was. It was the first day for him to watch Jungkook since the younger spent yesterday at the penthouse all day long, saying that he was still feeling under the weather.

It was already one in the afternoon and Jungkook just came back from bringing a lunchbox to Taehyung. So far, nothing was out of the ordinary until a black slick car pulled up in front of the restaurant.

It was ordinary, actually, until a familiar man exited the car did make Hoseok raised his eyebrow in silent question.

"What's this jerk doing here?" Hoseok whispered as he pulled out his phone to capture the car's plate number. He then dialed someone's number after taking a couple of pictures of the car and its owner.

"Jin-hyung, where are you?"

"I'm at my restaurant. What's the matter, Hoseokie?"

"Oh great. Hyung, do you know Taehyung's business rival?"

"I may have heard about it but never see it. Why?"

Hoseok didn't notice that Jin was referring to Soohyuk as "it" so he replied. "All right. It's time for you to meet him. His name is Lee Soohyuk. He is a tall man, with figures like a model. He just enters your restaurant wearing a green bomber jacket with a white shirt underneath, denim jeans and white sneakers."

"All right, I see it. What do I do?"

"He sure won't make his moves obvious but just watch him over, especially if he were to approach Jungkook. Also hyung, please don't tell Jungkook about our plan. I'm afraid that what had happened last time would happen again."

"His departure to Busan?"

Hoseok sighed for having him reminded of that. "Yeah..."

"But, didn't Jungkook have met this Soohyuk guy, though?"

"He did, but he doesn't know our plan. Please hyung, watch Jungkook's expression, anything, especially if he were to interact with Soohyuk because I couldn't do my duty from across the street."

"Don't worry."

"Thanks, hyung. I'm counting on you."

~o0o~

Jungkook raised his eyebrow with a smirk when a familiar man approached him when he was standing behind the cash register. "I know you..."

The person in front of him smirked back cockily, eyeing Jungkook's soul if it's even possible. "We met in a not very pleasant way, no?"

Jungkook shook his head with a smile. "Yeah. I kind of want to hit you for intruding like that but it's not your fault entirely if Tae didn't forget to lock the door first."

Soohyuk smiled at Jungkook. "That's probably the reason why I'm here to apologize if you don't mind?"

Jungkook waved the other man indicating that it was nothing. "It's nothing. Do you want to order something?"

"Are you on the menu?" Soohyukk asked back, a smile was still there. Luckily the restaurant wasn't packed and Soohyuk was the only person in line so he didn't need to be hurried. It's a win for Soohyuk apparently.

"Stop it," Jungkook laughed it off as he waved his hand in front of his face.

"I'll take whatever you offered."

"All right."

TBC