#15

Taehyung always had this "resting-bitch" face. Almost no one could read him but Jungkook. People would see him and wondered what the man was thinking. Even in the worst situation that would reveal someone's expression, people would still unable to read him.

Sometimes people would think that the man was uncaring at whatever situation until they see the man with Jungkook. People would then see a different side of him when Jungkook was around.

That day was one of those days. People couldn't read Taehyung's face and wondered what was happening. They could only guess that something was wrong because of the dark aura that was emitting from Taehyung when he strolled down the company.

People didn't know the inner battle that he was in distress.

It had been three days that his business rival, Lee Soohyuk had been visiting Jungkook at his brother's restaurant. Taehyung couldn't do anything about it other than trusting his men to watch over Jungkook.

Given that their company's anniversary was just a few days ahead, Taehyung had to monitor the event most of the time, hoping that Soohyuk wouldn't dare to do anything to Jungkook.

Taehyung would smirk then, thinking about how Soohyuk was clever enough to make his move while Taehyung was busy taking care of the upcoming company's anniversary, taking that distraction as an opportunity.

Taehyung's distress was getting worse when Jungkook didn't even tell him about his rival coming to the restaurant. Being oblivious perhaps, Jungkook might think that it was necessary and that the jerk didn't have any bad intention to him, but even so, if he did have, Jungkook might think that he was capable to protect himself. That could be true, but Taehyung was still worried sick!

If Taehyung were to ask Jungkook about his rival and his visits, Jungkook would know that he was being watched. Getting his dick ignored for three weeks was a nightmare that he wished wouldn't happen ever again. Three days was stressful enough let alone three weeks.

That left Taehyung with no other option but to just trust his men in protecting Jungkook. Stressing over something he couldn't fully control would only give him no good.

TBC