#19

Taehyung's car was about five blocks away from the restaurant when he spotted a familiar black car. Taehyung sighed in relief upon finding that it's Jungkook's.

He sped up the car just so he could arrive faster. He parked it behind Jungkook's before he exited and locked the car behind.

Jungkook must be punished after this for causing him a heart attack from his sudden disappearance, Taehyung thought as he strode his way toward the restaurant. It was already opened so Jungkook must be inside.

"Jungkookie, I'll kill you for lying and leaving..." Taehyung announced his arrival only to receive no reply.

"Jungkookie?"

Oh no.

Taehyung was still hopeful even though he knew deep down inside his heart, that something was not right. Taehyung continued looking throughout the whole restaurant for a bunny but the building was empty.

He then took out his phone to dial Jungkook's number as he stood there in the middle of the empty restaurant, waiting for the other side of the line to pick the call up.

"Jungkookie, don't play with me. Come out now..." Taehyung said a little bit louder while he put his phone against his ear. The line was connected and he could hear the ringtone faintly, but where? Was Jungkook playing hide and seek with him?

"Jungkookie?" Taehyung tried again as he started to walk around the restaurant to find the source of the ringtone. "This is not funny. Come out now..."

When he moved to the inside of the restaurant, the ringtone was dying so he began moving outside. Through knitted eyebrows, the ringtone was getting louder.

His breath hitched when the phone that was ringing was laying there innocently on the concrete ground near Jungkook's car.

Taehyung fastened his walk to retrieve the phone that was now with a broken screen before he went to Jungkook's car. His heart beat faster as panic washed over him when he tried to open the car's door only to find it unlocked.

"Fucking hell..." Taehyung breathed out when he found the car was still on with nobody inside. How did he not notice before?

Taehyung ran back to the restaurant, panicking. "JEON JUNGKOOK, THIS ISN'T FUNNY. COME OUT NOW!"

He knew deep down that he was fooling himself when he began again by looking at the places where he already searched before.

"No, please," Taehyung was shaking from head to toe as he fell down to his knees. Breathing seemed like a hard task to do.

Just as he was panicking, his phone started vibrating, only to show that it was Jimin.

"Tae, that Jerk is on the phone now while smirking. Where are you? Have you found Jungkookie?"

"Jim, m-my J-jungkookie..."

TBC

AN: Here is the thing. I can write a long chapter, but I tend to be unsatisfied with the result, making me changing here and there (with the sentence and all) that I would end up rewriting the chapter all over again, but midway I would get bored through it so usually those long chapters I made, ended up not being published at all. I'll just use my own pace, so hopefully you will understand! But! Even though the chapters are wayyyyy too short, I'll try to update this as fast as I could 🤩 Thank you for being nice and supportive! Love you, guys!

 I'll just use my own pace, so hopefully you will understand! But! Even though the chapters are wayyyyy too short, I'll try to update this as fast as I could 🤩 Thank you for being nice and supportive! Love you, guys!

Ps. Sir Kim Namjoon, please step on me.