#10

Taehyung was somewhat feeling anxious during his drive to work.

His mind worked like crazy, thinking as to what to do to cast the feeling away.

He made a slick stop when he was under the red light. He took his phone out and stared at the screen, thinking about who he needed to text. He eventually started typing away on his phone a few things before he tapped the send button.

 He eventually started typing away on his phone a few things before he tapped the send button

Taehyung ended up texting a few people during his time under the red lights

Taehyung ended up texting a few people during his time under the red lights. He just needed to do something today, for the sake of his own sanity.

Because some people be testing him.

~o0o~

When Taehyung arrived in his office, he sighed when he landed his eyes on Hoseok who was already there sitting on his couch with a cup of coffee in hand (only one cup since Taehyung didn't like the black liquid).

"What's with your face? Did you end up taking the couch? For how long?" Hoseok teased, already giggling while doing so. Hoseok was expecting to get a groan in return instead of a smirk. So when he received the unexpected, Hoseok's smile fell off of his face.

"It's too juicy, I'm sure you don't want the details..." Taehyung teased back by wiggling his eyebrows at Hoseok. Taehyung laughed when Hoseok made a face.

"Let's not go there..." Hoseok complained as he put the cup of the black liquid on the coffee table. Taehyung grinned as he took a seat across Hoseok.

"You started it," Taehyung shrugged, still smiling.

Hoseok took a deep breath, waving his hand in the air dismissing Taehyung. "What's the matter? Is there anything that troubles you?"

Taehyung sighed. "Next week is our company's anniversary. Of course, mine and Jungkook's parents will be there. Of course, I have to bring my fiance as well. Of course, my business partners and rivals will be there as well. And of course, that one particular son of a bitch will be there, too."

"You worry too much, Tae... I already told you-"

"I know, hyung... I know that Jungkookie's power is not a joke. He has all sorts of black belts of martial arts that are available out there. He even finished his boxing course recently. I believe that he is capable of protecting himself."

Hoseok looked at Taehyung mockingly. "Then, what's the problem?"

"It's just..." Taehyung closed his eyes as he found it hard to stress out his stress enough to get his point across. "I tried to deny my worry for those reasons but I just can't, hyung. I'm worried sick about anyone having bad intention toward my Jungkookie..."

"Tae..."

"Hyung, please... All I ask is just extra protection for him, that's all..."

Hoseok released a deep breath.

"Tae, we tried once, remember? And all Jungkook did was went to Busan for a couple of weeks without contacting you and you almost have gone crazy just because of that."

Taehyung was in distress. "I'm not asking or wish for it to happen, God forbid, but it's better for him to ignore me for a few weeks than to risk his life. That bastard could be crazy, hyung..."

"But-"

"Hyung, do it secretly. Keep an eye on him from a couple of feet away. Make sure that he can't see nor notice the guards like last time."

"What if Jungkook found out about you tailing him? It's like you don't trust him enough, Tae..."

"I trust that you can do that, hyung. Just don't be suspicious."

Hoseok looked at Taehyung for the last time, before he sighed. Once Taehyung set his mind into something, almost no one can change it. Almost... "Alright then..."

TBC