#23

Soohyuk had finally arrived at Taehyung's company. Still sitting inside his car at the company's parking lot, Soohyuk tapped the folder with the merger documents inside that was laying on the passenger's seat of his car with a satisfied smirk. The day he had been waiting for so long had finally come.

With so much confidence in his self, Soohyuk exited the car with the merger folder in hand. Locking after closing the car, Soohyuk strode his way inside the company. He found an elevator and entered the metal room, pressing the button for the top floor. Inside the metal room, Soohyuk fixed his appearance, trying to look presentable. He didn't know for who, maybe he just wanted to piss Taehyung off even more.

It wasn't long before the elevator gave off a ding sound, informing him that he was finally on the top floor of the company.

Soohyuk exited the elevator with a side smile when he was greeted with who he recognized as Taehyung's guardsmen.

The door was held open for him once he arrived in front of Taehyung's office. Without saying anything to the guardsmen, Soohyuk was greeted with three other men inside Taehyung's office, the CEO included.

~o0o~

Just right after Soohyuk's phone call earlier back at the restaurant, Taehyung and Yoongi went straight to the company, without forgetting to call Namjoon to be ready. So here they were in the building, specifically in the CEO's office. Taehyung was already sitting down on his desk with Namjoon standing next to him, while Yoongi chose to sit on one of the couches of that spacious office.

They were currently waiting patiently for whatever that was coming.

Taehyung had already contacted his brother, Jin, to look after the arty in exchange for an explanation that Taehyung couldn't help but to immediately agree to.

Jimin was in charge of spying his rival while Hoseok and his team were in charge of looking for Jungkook.

Hoseok and the other men were supposed to keep an eye on Jungkook, but because of Taehyung ordering them to just watch the party instead (thinking that Jungkook would be with him so they didn't have to watch over him), they lost Jungkook.

"Are we ready, hyung?" Taehyung asked after Jimin called him, saying that Soohyuk had just entered the building.

"As of everything, we are ready," Namjoon replied as he tapped the briefcase he was holding. Namjoon was aware that that question was addressed to him.

"Are you?" Yoongi asked back, eyeing Taehyung's expressionless face. Even though the young CEO was supporting an indifferent expression, but they knew that Taehyung was tensed.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi before he closed his eyes with a heavy sigh. "I'm not sure, hyung. It's so hard to focus while knowing that he has Jungkookie in his hands." Taehyung then opened his eyes to see the photo of Jungkook and his carefree smile that was framed on top of his mahogany desk.

Yoongi sighed at the response. "Remember what I have said earlier to you. Don't give that Jerk the satisfaction of seeing you miserable. You can do this."

~o0o~

The door was finally opened to show his number one rival making his grand entrance in his office with his legendary side smile. Taehyung invisibly tensed up only to be calmed down again after he felt Namjoon's hand on his tensed shoulder. Taehyung took a deep intake of breath when Soohyuk stopped in front of him.

Without so much as greetings, Soohyuk threw a folder on the mahogany desk in front of Taehyung.

"Do you want to use your pen or mine?" Soohyuk teased as he looked down at Taehyung who was sitting on his leather chair.