#18

Taehyung was still hopeful when he didn't find Jungkook in any of the stalls of the restroom of the west side of the building because maybe Jungkook was going to the east side until Hoseok called him to inform that he couldn't find Jungkook there.

"Hyung, can you try to look him around this building?"

"I want to ask so many questions right now but I believe that this is not the right time, yeah?"

"Yes, hyung. Please, inform me of anything immediately."

"Don't worry, we will find him. Do you need anyone to accompany you?"

"No need to."

"All right. Please be careful, Tae."

"I will," Taehyung ended the phone call from Hoseok as he fastened his walk, intending to go outside of the building.

"Where the fuck are you, Jungkookie?" Taehyung whispered in distress before he dialed his brother's number.

"Hyung, does Jungkook have the keys to the restaurant?"

"All of a sudden? About that, sometimes I had to leave early so, yeah. He has the duplicate."

"All right, thanks hyung."

"Tae, what's up?"

"Nothing to worry about. Can you please inform Namjoon-hyung to be ready? My number one rival seems to have something up his sleeves."

"Tae, I swear to God, where is the jerk?"

"Hyung, for your own safety, please just stay still at wherever you are now. I'll handle this with my men. The least I want you to do is to make the situation even worse by doing something reckless."

"Tae... Whatever is happening, please be careful."

"Sure, hyung. Bye," and with that, Taehyung was finally out of the gigantic building. He took the key of his car from the valet before he drove off to where Jungkook hopefully was.

"You are so stubborn, aren't you, Jungkookie?"

~o0o~

Jimin and Yoongi were assigned to watch over Soohyuk from afar. They were professional at what they were doing especially this particular one. Doing everything so perfectly, they made sure that they were not making it obvious that they were watching Soohyuk.

Their tactic was so smooth. After talking to Taehyung earlier, the two went on their separate ways to talk to random people, but they would still steal glances at Soohyuk.

Jimin chose to talk with Jungkook's mother who was on the east side of Soohyuk while Yoongi chose to talk with Jungkook's brother, Junghyun, who was sitting down at the minibar of the ballroom on the west side.

That way, they could still watch Taehyung's number 1 rival without being obvious.

So far, Soohyuk was being normal, talking to people like everyone else. Nothing was out of ordinary, so they were good.

TBC