#9

Taehyung woke up from the soft strokes on his hair. His eyes shot open to see that he was making Jungkook's chest as his pillow.

"You are awake already?" Taehyung asked but still didn't make any move away from Jungkook. Taehyung sighed in content from Jungkook's soft strokes on his hair.

"Yeah..." Jungkook answered softly, more like a whisper.

"Since when?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook instantly understood the reference.

"About an hour ago, I guess. What do you want for breakfast? You are going to work, right? Stand up, so I can prepare your breakfast and your suits."

"What time is it?"

"Seven."

Taehyung moved his head a little to get a comfortable position on top of Jungkook's chest. "Five more minutes..."

Jungkook didn't object to that as he continued stroking the soft strands of Taehyung's hair for another five minutes before Taehyung got up and kissed Jungkook's lips lovingly with a smile.

"You are so beautiful..." Taehyung complimented as he studied every inch Jungkook's features. Jungkook smiled softly at that, and Taehyung had the urge to squeeze him. "You are prettier when you smile. I love you."

"What about you look at the mirror first, mister, before you say something about me. You are so fine you have no idea."

Taehyung was never fond of compliments so to hide his embarrassment, he pecked Jungkook's lips once more before he left to the bathroom, leaving a smiling Jungkook behind.

"You haven't answered my question. What do you want me to cook for breakfast?" Jungkook asked half-yelling when Taehyung was inside the bathroom.

"I eat everything you cooked," Taehyung replied, half-yelling.

With that, Jungkook nodded to himself before he stood up, leaving the bedroom to the kitchen.

That morning, Jungkook did his morning routine. He prepared everything included Taehyung's suit for that day and his breakfast. Even though last night's love-making was quick, Jungkook still walked around the penthouse limping while once in a while hissing.

"I already called Jin-hyung that you will be taking your day off today. I expect you to take some rest," Taehyung informed his pretty lover after he circled his arm around Jungkook's waist, who was doing the dishes. He pecked Jungkook's temple lovingly from behind.

"Naughty..." Taehyung whispered as he slapped Jungkook's exposed butt. Jungkook was only wearing a white button-down long-sleeved shirt, nothing else.

"Fucking hell, Tae. My butt hurts like there's no tomorrow, not naughty, you asshole!" Jungkook cursed from the slap he received on his exposed butt, which the action sent shivers down his spine up to his brain.

"Oh, should I stay instead and look after you? I'm so sorry, love..." Taehyung instantly felt bad. He was genuinely concerned with his fiancé.

"I was overreacting," Jungkook smiled as he kissed Taehyung as a way of apologizing.

"Promise me to take some rest after this, okay? Put an ointment down there before you rest, though. I have put the ointment on top of the drawer."

"I'll still bring you your lunch as usual."

Taehyung nodded at that. "I'll see you later."

Jungkook nodded back and smiled with eyes closed when Taehyung landed another kiss, this time on the tip of his nose, a flick on his chin before Taehyung left to the company.

TBC