#24

おまけ。

Jungkook had been in danger that his life was at stake a couple of times already, and of course, no fiancé in their right mind would want that to happen to their partner, like Taehyung to Jungkook for example.

Taehyung was always worried sick when it came to Jungkook's well-being, even though Taehyung knew damn well that Jungkook could protect himself. Lifting anyone up and throw them away with his strength was an easy task for Jungkook, and Taehyung knew that. With a bunch of black belts of martial arts Jungkook had mastered, not to mention that Jungkook was currently taking a boxing class as well, surely Jungkook could take care of himself just fine. One time, Jungkook jokingly offered Taehyung that he wanted to be Taehyung's personal bodyguard after he received his fifth black belt, but Jungkook didn't understand why Taehyung was still worried about his well-beings when Taehyung took that seriously by declining that offer.

Before all of those black belts Jungkook had earned (except one black belt from Taekwondo), Taehyung once had offered Jungkook a personal bodyguard to protect him. The two argued because Taehyung kept coaxing Jungkook to accept the offer while Jungkook insisted on rejecting it. Taehyung wouldn't stop coaxing him with that offer, so Jungkook, frustrated, finally came up with an offer back to Taehyung that Jungkook would just take another class after class of martial arts that were available out there. Taehyung was hesitated at first but agreed nonetheless, but of course, with a heavy heart.

Jungkook was happy than when Taehyung accepted his offer to master another martial art (just so he could protect himself just fine without any bodyguard around), so he thought that Taehyung would finally stop pestering him about protection. Their only argument as lovers was only that, Taehyung's anxiousness over Jungkook's safety (which Jungkook thought that Taehyung was just being overly protective toward him when it shouldn't be a big deal).

Until that one time where Jungkook was disappointed and chose to leave Seoul to Busan, away from Taehyung, for like two weeks. Why? Because Jungkook found out that he was being followed. Turned out, the two people who were following Jungkook were Taehyung's men. Jungkook was being followed without his consent, despite Taehyung agreeing to him about the no guards but martial arts class policy.

Jungkook just found out a year later about the reason behind Taehyung sending Jungkook guards without him knowing. It was because of Taehyung's business rival who tried to harm him.

Jungkook had known his fiancé, Taehyung, for almost his whole life. Jungkook knew about the man inside out. Taehyung was the gentlest, sweetest, and nicest kind of a man, at least for Jungkook. Taehyung was always calm and collective, unreadable sometimes, and very attentive, even for the smallest thing that Jungkook sometimes failed to notice.

Despite all the good traits Taehyung possessed, Taehyung could be pissed, too, though very rare. When Taehyung was pissed however, Jungkook could sense it just from Taehyung's aura the gorgeous man emitted alone. Taehyung would do things without uttering any words when he was pissed. Even if Taehyung did talk, there was a different kind of tone to it that Jungkook could easily tell that he was pissed beyond belief. Jungkook never experienced first-hand when Taehyung was pissed because he was never pissed at him, but Jungkook just knew that that night it was for him.

So Jungkook knew better to not utter a single word nor to take a wrong rhythm of breath that night.

Jungkook was somehow scared, but he chose to be silent that night. Jungkook knew that he was in trouble because he was being a brat by not listening to Taehyung, his fiancé. So Jungkook was expecting for punishment because he deserved it. About what kind, Jungkook had no idea. He would take the couch if it would be the punishment, though Jungkook doubted that Taehyung would let him sleep on anything but the comfy bed.