#12

Taehyung finally arrived at his soulmate's flower shop. The smells of various flowers hit his respiratory system, making him smile. This place was his favorite after his apartment.

The bells chimed the time he entered the shop, announcing his arrival to the florists.

"Welcome to the Smeraldo Flower Shop- Eh, forget it. I thought it's a customer," Jimin stopped mid-sentence after he came out from his hiding spot between the flowers to greet the customer, which turned out to be Taehyung. With a blinding smile, he hugged Taehyung as a greeting instead.

"I'll buy the entire flowers available here just to make you happy," Taehyung replied, smiling back at Jimin as he returned the hug.

"Unnecessary. Where are the beers and pizzas?" Yoongi appeared as well after the small commotion, watching as Jimin and Taehyung hugging each other.

Taehyung hearing that, pointed at Yoongi with a knowing smile before he fished out his car's key and gave it to Jimin. Jimin took it and exited the flower shop.

"I'll still be needing them, hyung. I want to buy flowers which represent apology and love? But I'll take them later. How are you, hyung?" Taehyung finished as he grinned at Yoongi.

Yoongi rolled his eyes before he smiled. "We met a week ago."

Taehyung waved his hand in the air as he began looking through the flowers. Yoongi got out of the shop to help Jimin after the shorter male made a hand gesture that he needed help with the snacks.

When the couple came back inside, Jimin closed the shop before Yoongi motioned Taehyung to come inside.

"Is it okay to close the shop this early?" Taehyung asked, tailing Yoongi behind.

"The shop won't go bankrupt just because we closed early."

Taehyung only nodded at that as Jimin finally joined them by crashing onto his side, arm crested on Taehyung's broad shoulders.

~o0o~

Jimin groaned after listening to Taehyung's story about that one particular man named Lee Soohyuk. "I have told you so many times. No matter how irresistible Jungkook is, you've got to be patient! You have to at least lock the door. You never learned from your mistake, have you?"

Taehyung groaned back. "It happened already. Don't make me feel bad even more..."

Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You little-"

"Stop it, you two," Yoongi sighed when Jimin was already circling his hands around Taehyung's neck, trying to choke him. After they stopped their little banter, Yoongi continued. "Now Tae, what do you have in mind?"

Taehyung sighed. "Extra protection for him."

Jimin raised his eyebrow. "Remember when he left you for three fucking weeks to Busan without any info? I literally had to pamper you because of that. You never learned, huh?"

"Chim, this time around, I want the guards to watch him a few feet away from him and make sure that he won't be noticing that he's being watched."

"You know that Jungkookie is very observant, right?"

This time around, Yoongi decided to cut the two's argument. "Actually, Tae, you can take advantage of the situation to get rid of Soohyuk for good, once and for all."

The two focused back on Yoongi. "What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"Do watch Jungkook from afar, but make sure to record anything. When he as much as harm Jungkook in the slightest, you have evidence. If you have evidence, you can sue his sorry ass."

Hearing that, Taehyung stood up, his face changed to something dangerous, hands were fisted so hard the knuckles turned white. "If he were as much as laid his finger on my Jungkoookie, or even if a hair loses from him, I'll make sure that the jerk regrets for even breathing."

Jimin stood up as well, taking Taehyung down by the shoulders to make him sit down. "I'll slit his throat open, don't worry. You don't have to stain your hands."

Yoongi groaned at the two for being dramatic. "No need to stain anything on no one's hand. Just do my plan and use it as a weapon against him and let Namjoon do his job by making the jerk rot in jail forever."

At this, Jimin had already moved to sit next to Yoongi with a smile that's kin to adoration. "As expected, my genius man Min Suga!"

Taehyung could only roll his eyes before he smiled. He almost forgot that he had Namjoon as his personal lawyer.

"And one thing. Next week is the company's anniversary. Everyone including my business partners and rivals is going to be there. Dress nicely and please help me keep an eye on them."

TBC