#8

Or not.

The two finally arrived at their apartment. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand as he led them to sit on the couch of the living room. Without letting go, Jungkook held Taehyung's hands in his as he looked at Taehyung in the eyes.

"Tae, is there something wrong?"

"Love..."

Jungkook sighed with his closed eyes before he continued. "Tell me whose neck I need to break."

Taehyung smiled as he flicked Jungkook's chin with his index finger, murmuring something to Jungkook being cute. Taehyung eventually sighed.

"I just... Babe, it's maybe appropriate for me to apologize to you first. I'm so sorry. Because of my recklessness today, I got you involved. My business rival now knows you. I'm afraid that he might target you now."

Jungkook smiled as he pecked Taehyung sweetly on the lips. It was supposed to be a peck but Taehyung decided otherwise as he deepened the kiss, trapping Jungkook by putting his hand on Jungkook's nape. Taehyung smiled when Jungkook moaned.

Eventually, Jungkook pushed Taehyung didn't realize that he was gently away by the broad shoulders. He smiled when he realized that he was already sitting on Taehyung's lap, Taehyung's large hands were on Jungkook's waist.

"We are supposed to talk..." Jungkook whispered on Taehyung's lips, grinding his bottom on the growing bulge of the lap he was sitting on. "Now you are hard..."

By now, Taehyung's eyes were hooded with lust. Jungkook knew right away that he had to submit to Taehyung.

They could talk later.

~o0o~

Earlier that day with Park Minah...

Minah was sure that she would be fired in a heartbeat after the incident that afternoon.

What had happened?

So that afternoon, Minah was busy typing away a finalizing of her boss' schedule for a few days ahead when someone decided to enter the CEO's office, or more like barging in uninvited, during the prohibited time.

Any other time, people could enter the CEO's office, but still, any guest needed a confirmation first, but not during the prohibited time where Kim Taehyung's pretty fiance, Jeon Jungkook was there.

Minah looked up from her computer when the sound of the door being opened reached her hearing range. Panic, she stood up to stop the stranger but to no avail.

That's where her life flashed before her eyes along with her hopes and dreams shattered like a glass that's beyond repair.

She was devastated when her boss dismissed her from his office. She was fucked.

She waited and waited and waited, for her fate to come.

Until finally the company's rival left the office. Minah took a deep sigh. This is it, Minah thought, that her happy life would finally end because it was too good to be true.

Five seconds. Ten seconds. Thirty seconds. A minute. Sixty minutes. An hour. And yet, the CEO didn't come out of his office to maybe fire her. She almost cried. She was practically trembling from anxiousness because of the thoughts of being fired haunted her. Would she be dragged outside? Would her boss slammed a resignation letter on her desk for everyone to see?

From twelve in the afternoon up to five in the evening, she didn't dare to even move a muscle. She was too anxious from waiting for his boss to come out of his office thinking that she could be fired at any time, any wrong intake of breath could be fatal.