#16

"What I want, I will get it."

That's what Lee Soohyuk's life motto

Coming from a wealthy family as the only child, everything was handed to him with a golden spoon. He would tell his parents his wishes and they would give him what he wanted without thinking twice ever since he was a little boy.

Growing up into thinking that he could get whatever he pleased, making him as someone who didn't give up so easily.

He never did give up. As his motto stated, he always got what he wanted, making everything seemed possible to achieve.

Until he wanted to merge with the Vantae Company. The CEO was so full of himself, rejecting straight away his offer about the merger, saying that his company wasn't in need of that.

Soohyuk's company produced and supply spare parts when Vantae Company produced cars.

"I have my trusted partner in that department for almost two decades now. It's very unprofessional of me to just cut it off by merging with a company I barely know."

That's the CEO's response then, which annoyed Soohyuk to no end.

The rejection wasn't in Soohyuk's dictionary, and giving up was never an option for him, so he tried and tried again to persuade Taehyung, but to no avail.

Until that one time, he barged in the CEO's office (it's stupid how the security guards didn't even stop him from entering the mega building, probably Taehyung didn't even put any restriction to anybody in the first place).

That was where he met his possible target, a pretty lover of the CEO, which could probably be something he could use against Taehyung just so the CEO could maybe reconsider the offer of the merger again. It wasn't even that hard to do so.

So Soohyuk did a little research on that pretty lover of Taehyung.

His name was Jeon Jungkook and apparently, that pretty guy was Taehyung's fiance

His name was Jeon Jungkook and apparently, that pretty guy was Taehyung's fiance. Jungkook worked at Taehyung's big brother's restaurant. For starter, Soohyuk started to visit the restaurant where that pretty guy worked at.

First, the second, and third day. He had been visiting the restaurant regularly for three days in a row now and had started a little chat with him on the first day. Jungkook was a professional and lovely (if he may add) person, not to mention pretty as well.

As much as he made a progress in getting to know Jungkook personally, Soohyuk had started to wonder why Taehyung didn't seem to be bothered by his visits at his lover's workplace. Hadn't the news reached Taehyung already?

There were two possibilities. One could be that Taehyung wasn't aware of his visits, or two, Taehyung knew about it but he just didn't care.

Soohyuk had started to think that maybe Taehyung didn't worry about Jungkook's well-being. Was that pretty lover of his unimportant enough to be worried about? Didn't Taehyung love Jungkook enough to be engaged? Or was he targetting the wrong person?

TBC