#5

Taehyung had strong senses, that's why he was always alerted twenty-four seven. Hearing was one of his strong points.

On that particular day, his eyes shot open during his make-out session with his pretty lover, Jeon Jungkook, when he heard the sound of his door office being opened.

Taehyung made a mental note that whoever dared enough to interrupt his time with his lover would really regret ever existing.

Even when there was already an intruder in his office, their lips were still locked with each other, battling sensually, which brought a smile to Taehyung's lips, looking at Jungkook's closed eyes.

Jungkook was the type of person who wouldn't even notice or even give a flying fuck about the fact that the world was still rotating around the sun when his lips were connected with Taehyung's. It didn't matter because it's Taehyung's job to be alerted, and Jungkook could rest assured.

Through his right eye as the only one that could see the intruder (his left eye was hidden because of Jungkook who was on his lap), Taehyung sent the intruder a death glare.

He watched with his hawk eye that the intruder was no other than his business rival who dared enough to barge in his office without so much care in the world, with his secretary tailing behind looking scared and helpless. She probably was scared shit because she couldn't even hold the intruder from entering.

Taehyung should have known that this particular business rival was hot-headed, the very same person who was the cause of his previous secretary being jobless.

The problem was not because of his secretary, Taehyung had finally realized, but his business rival.

Sighing through the battle of the dominance of Taehyung's make-out session with his lover, the CEO tapped Jungkook's exposed left hipbone with Taehyung's right thumb three times, non-verbally saying that they need to take a pause.

After the signal Jungkook received from Taehyung, Jungkook's eyes shot open as he retreated his lips from Taehyung's to see his man confusedly. When the sound of door closing reached Jungkook's hearing range, Jungkook pouted as he looked down to see his hard abs were exposed, still sitting on top of Taehyung's lap. Taehyung had somehow managed to unbutton his black long-sleeved shirt during their make-out session.

When Jungkook knew that there was already someone in the office, he calmly sighed. He pecked Taehyung's lips one last time before he stood up from sitting on Taehyung's lap, done with fixing his clothes.

Everyone in the room was silent except Jungkook who, with his back facing the people behind him, slowly took his time buttoning his shirt back one by one, buckled back his belt, combed his hair back before he finally faced the intruders. He sighed deeply for the nth time that day.

"I don't like being intruded, damn it. Do it another time, will you?" Jungkook complained to the intruders before he looked at Taehyung for the last time to leave.

"I'll see you tonight, daddy..." Jungkook whispered seductively to Taehyung, but the other people in the office still could hear him.

Taehyung growled as he watched his lover left his office before he sent his death glare back to his business rival to Minah. "Miss Park, you can leave now."

Minah who was red for whatever reasons, bowed down politely before she left.

To say that Taehyung was beyond furious was an understatement.

He just hated it when people intruded his time with Jungkook. Now he was hard and he couldn't do anything about it.

Taehyung only had one thing in mind.

"Oh, Mr. Lee... You are so gonna regret this..."

TBC