#3

Please enjoy the Tea and Cookie 💜

🍵🍪

The time Hoseok arrived at Minah's desk, Taehyung and his "guest" had already disappeared in the CEO's office.

"I'm sure I'm late, aren't I?" Hoseok said with a smile.

Minah stood up and bowed down before she nodded with a sigh. "You should have told me about the husband, Mr. Jung... That way, I wouldn't have embarrassed myself like that," Minah admitted with a red face.

Hoseok joined his eyebrows in confusion. "Husband?"

"Yeah, the guy named Jungkook. Mr. Kim introduced him as his husband," Minah told Hoseok, confused that Hoseok seemed to not know about the husband of the CEO.

"Jungkookie? The CEO introduced him to you as his husband?" Hoseok asked again, bewildered.

Minah nodded innocently. She was confused even more when Hoseok laughed.

"What? What's so funny, sir?"

Hoseok waved his hand in the air to stop himself from laughing. "Jungkookie is Mr. Kim's fiancé. They haven't married yet as far as I'm concerned."

"But, he said-"

"Was Jungkook around when Taehyung introduced him as his husband to you?" Hoseok asked, forcing Minah to dig up her memory about their earlier encounter.

"I believe that Mr. Kim was introducing his husband when the said husband was already inside the office, sir," Minah answered when she finally remembered the introduction earlier that day.

"Of course he did when Jungkookie wasn't around. Jungkookie would try to correct the CEO if he introduced him something else but fiancé."

Minah then nodded in acknowledgment, understanding the CEO's nature that he was quite possessive and proud when it came to his fiancé. The secretary found it endearing.

"I'm sorry, though, for not telling you about him. Usually, he would come when no one was around so I thought it was unnecessary to tell you about him," Hoseok admitted.

The secretary's face went red again when she was to remember the earlier encounter. "If you could tell me about him more, sir. I was so embarrassed that I told him to wait because Mr. Kim couldn't be disturbed."

Hoseok laughed again. "I apologize about that, really. His name is Jeon Jungkook. As you have known, he is the CEO's fiancé that's soon to be husband. You could say that Jungkookie is too special for Kim Taehyung that he has access to everything in the CEO's life. Even the CEO's family members don't have this kind of privilege, not even his parents."

"Wow," Minah was shocked at the revelation.

"Wow, indeed. As Mr. Kim's order, Jungkook is the only person who can enter the CEO's office whenever he pleases. Though, Jungkookie only visits during lunchtime, so... Just in case if you were to meet him again, just let him."

Minah hummed at the explanation. So what she gained here were one, the gorgeous man's name's Jeon Jungkook. Two, he's Mr. Kim's fiancé. Three, Mr. Kim's gay.

"Mr. Jung, I apologize in advance because I might be judging but Mr. Jeon looked intimidating just before. I was afraid that he didn't like me already because I told him to wait in the waiting room when in fact he's the CEO's fiancé," The woman said truthfully. When she thought about it again, she felt even worse.

Hoseok smiled at that. "Don't worry. He is a good guy, hell, he is a great guy. He isn't the type of person to hold grudges against anybody. He is a sweetheart, trust me. He is just shy around new people," The man reassured.

"I want to apologize to him..." Minah mumbled out the words in distress. She couldn't help but think about it.

"Don't think about it too much. I'll just leave then since the situation has settled. See you again, Miss Park!" Hoseok said with a smile before he left the secretary, who bowed down politely.

AN: I didn't update this for like two days because one; it's the weekend and two; it's Jungkookie's birthday 🎉

TBC