#7

After receiving a phone call from Taehyung saying that he had fucked up, Hoseok went straight to the young CEO's office without waiting.

Hoseok was so worried that Taehyung might have done something fatal but turned out that Taehyung was only stressing over the same guy, again, the cause of all of the problems in the company, Lee Soohyuk.

"Tell me something that I didn't know of," Hoseok said as he watched Taehyung who was sprawled on the sofa of his office, looking distressed.

"I should've locked the goddamn door. If I actually did, that bastard wouldn't have found out about Jungkook and his existence. Now that the bastard is aiming for my Bunny."

"Then?"

"Then what?"

Hoseok raised his eyebrow at Taehyung, arms were circled around his chest. "What are you worrying about?"

"Hyung, it's about Jungkook now!" Taehyung stressed out. Taehyung seemed to be worried sick while Hoseok didn't find anything to worry about.

Hoseok sighed. "Tae, I know that you are worried about him, but don't stress yourself. I believe that Jungkook could protect himself just fine. Are you underestimating him?"

"Hyung, I'm not worried about what that bastard would do that could harm my Bunny. My Bunny's strength is not a joke. What stresses me out is that Jungkook might castrate me if he finds out!"

There was a pause after that. Hoseok was supporting his deadpan expression at Taehyung. "Tae, there are times where I want to hit your head so bad and right now is one of those times," Hoseok released a deep breath as he closed his eyes, massaging the bridge of his nose.

"What should I do if he finds out, hyung?"

"Tell him yourself! He better finds out from you than from anybody else! The worst thing that he could do to you is to make you sleep on the couch for three days straight, a week at top."

Taehyung groaned. "Hyung, you are not helping at all!"

~o0o~

Jungkook studied his lover's face, Kim Taehyung, suspiciously. The man who was sitting across him was fidgeting while once in a while would swallow.

"You are nervous," Jungkook stated, not asking. "What do you want to talk about?" Jungkook questioned this time.

You see, Jungkook was working at Taehyung's big brother's café, Kim Seokjin. Taehyung decided to drop by a little bit too early that day. Jungkook noticed right away that there was something wrong with his man.

Usually, Taehyung would be picking Jungkook up after his work which would be at nine pm, but that night, Taehyung was already on one of the seats of the café at seven, two hours earlier than usual. "Do you want a cup of tea?"

Taehyung didn't answer but nod.

Something was definitely wrong.

~o0o~

"Now talk, tiger..." Jungkook smiled sweetly which didn't reach his eyes at all, making Taehyung gulp.

"Don't talk to me like that. I'll be more nervous to talk than I already was!" Taehyung blurted out, eyes growing big than normal.

Jungkook crossed his arms around his chest. "Then talk, Tae. I don't want to see you like this."

Taehyung groaned. "Please don't castrate me."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "Is it that serious?"

The young CEO nodded.

Jungkook studied Taehyung's face a bit more before he clicked his tongue. He stood up. "Let's talk at our apartment."

From there then Taehyung knew that it would be worse than castration itself.

TBC