The Swan Dive (rewritten)

A/N The story beginning may be a bit bland but trust me it gets better as time goes on. Also, I won't quite follow the storyline from the real MHA tv show/manga so expect different scenarios.

WARNING: This story is not for the light-hearted, this story will have disgusting acts and extremely perverted fetishes and actions, you have been warned.

Izuku pov:

'Kill yourself' was a racing thought in Izuku Midoriya's head. So much so that it hurt almost as harshly as the bitter wind swirling around on the high rooftop. He was sitting on the edge of the towering building his breath turning into clouds as he breathed shallowly, his white teeth chattering from the harsh cold, his hands clasped tightly around one of the many safety rail bars, his knees jutted out away from the safety of the rooftop looking at the ground below. He was so sad, so scared, so... depressed. 'why was I born quirkless?'

----------------------------------------------

He never believed in God or Heaven because if God were real he would never have made him suffer like this, why , make someone without purpose in life? However strangely he only believed in eternal darkness free from thought or pain, he needed that feeling like a drug and soon Izuku was going to take it. Suddenly a thundering voice in his head louder than all the others screamed viciously "WHY DON'T YOU TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF AND HOPE FOR A QUIRK IN THE NEXT LIFE ." That voice wanted Izuku Midoriya to disappear off the face of the earth and after a long mental struggle, lasting from when he was six years old, it was going to get its wish. Suddenly without thought his hands let go of the railing, his hands peeling from the metal, like a tongue to a lampost on a cold winter day, and he pushed himself forwards off the ledge.

--------------------------------------------

'Well... I'm sorry mom...'

The moment he started falling sent a wave of dread crashing through his body, the wind suddenly increased blowing away his tears. A scream was heard as Izuku plummeted down towards the concrete picking up speed along the way his blurry eyes closing for the last time as he neared the street. 'Goodbye' he thought.

-----------------------------------------------

Suddenly he felt something wrap around his ankle and felt himself jerk to a halt, his ankle gave a loud crack making him grunt in pain. He was slowly lowered to the ground and as soon as he was let loose he tried to stand but his ankle was giving him a deepening ache so he sat down with a sigh. 'God damn it my ankle hurts... not like I don't deserve it though...'

----------------------------------------------

He almost didn't notice the figure standing next to him until the figure squatted in front of him. Any other day Izuku would have been utterly delighted to see a pro hero but today, however... It was just unlucky. "E-Eraser head?" Izuku squeaked 'OMGITSTHEUNDERGROUNDHEROERASERHEAD!'

------------------------------------------------

As Izuku was having a mental orgasm he had he almost missed the question. "what's your name kid?" Izuku looked down in guilt knowing what was going to happen 'fuck' was all he could think at the moment. He responded, his whispered words being picked up in the wind.

-------------------------------------------

Eraser Head shifted a little in his pose as if uncomfortable. "Izuku please tell me why you felt the need to kill yourself". He was so blunt that Izuku flinched he had a sudden urge that needed to be taken care of before it consumed him. He began unknowingly rolling up his right sleeve and scratching his arm viciously.

----------------------------------------

Eraser head immediately took notice and Izuku felt his stomach drop as Eraser Head lightly took his arm and rolled up his right sleeve halfway. Izuku watched as the hero studied the cuts and bruises littering his arm. "Do you have any open wounds, wounds that are infected, or in need of serious medical attention?" Izuku got tense and Eraser Head seemed to notice. "kid I'm going to carry you to the hospital ok?"

Izuku hesitated but nodded slowly and soon he was wrapped in Eraser Heads scarf and hands as the hero rocketed across the rooftops to the hospital.

: Note.

This is my first real attempt at making a book so hope yall enjoy pls send feedback Byeee!:words: 705