Two MIlFs (short chapter)

Mina pov

Currently, she was sitting on Izukus lap, his hands around her waist just like any couple should be. She would do anything for him, and he would do anything for her, she thought back on her experiences with Momo and Izuku, she remembered being scared, what if he persues pleasure and in doing so forgets to help out his girlfriends? She doesn't like feeling used like a 'whore', she shivered at the thought of being used for his pleasure like a doll. But of course, he exceeded her expectations and then some, he was well endowed with a seven-inch penis and loads of cum, but honestly, she didn't care about that, it was just a bonus, so was his toned body and athletic stamina, even his looks. Even if he was the opposite, but still had his loving and caring nature, she would still marry him, he would be the one no matter what. He felt his erection press against her soft buttcheeks, she could feel the heat emanating from his warm cock, she suppressed a cheeky grin as the pink-haired girl began to clench and unclench her asscheeks, teasing him more, "Izuku?" she couldn't see it but she felt him shift his head to look at Mitsuki "we have something to tell you" she looked away from him and her grip on Inkos waist visibly tightened. Mina met Mitsuki only once, she had good blood with her until she said she was the devil's mother before things could get nasty however Izuku gave her answer "she doesn't know" he mouthed, they were going to have a conversation later, and a conversation they had indeed. She seemed so composed, an undeniable dominant buxom beauty, he couldn't believe that he didn't ogle at her body but maybe he was used to it? but now her strong and powerful image was replaced by worry and discomfort "me and Inko are-are-a-are-umm" the blonde sputtered, Inko's words finished first, "me and Mitsuki are in a relationship", Mina's eyes were as wide as dinner plates at her admission, Izuku could be none the wiser, "of course you are your best friends" she facepalmed "eh, Mina what's wrong?" visible distress clear in his pitchy voice, his mother chuckled 'oh-oh-oh Izuku why so innocent yet so corrupt?', "dearie, we are in a sexual relationship".

A/n 390 words.