The calm before the storm

A/N: Comments are everything to me so pls, comment XD. Thanks for reading!

During the USJ incident.

A/N Nana was currently holding a meeting with principal Nezu about Izuku Midoriya.

                 Nezu sipped his tea from a classic white tea-cup, If it weren't for his role as U.A principal and the fact that Nezu was in fact very scary when his mood went sour, Nana would have squeezed the huggable bundle of cuteness while screaming with joy. The principal was a hybrid consisting of an Ermine, Bear, Mouse, and Dog, he was experimented on by humans because of his quirk 'high specs' he had the ability to be smarter than even the most brilliant of humans, the Bear didn't talk about his abusive experience but his mood could quickly sour into either a tremendously scary mood or worse, a batshit crazy mood that sent even Gal Might running for the hills, too bad Nezu was talking about Izukus abusive background, his mood was a scary one and it made Nana tremble in her boots while keeping a wary eye on the mouse. The bear straightened his tie "Nana, our resources show that Izuku was what Aizawa would call "a problem child". Not attending classes, backtalking to teachers, and bullying classmates" Nana quirked her head and brushed off a loose strand of hair with her bright yellow glove "but he has the best grades and seemingly the most motivation in the entire class, not once has he been a problem except, of course, his tendency to cause physical harm to himself during training." The bear set down his cup gently on the mahogany table between the two "exactly, so I did some digging and caught wind of them keeping videotapes in a police headquarters directly next to Mustafu General Hospital, I did more digging and gained clearance to watch the tapes" Nezu went on to garner an expression Nana had never seen before, "they beat him, spit on him, everything you could imagine, even rape, Bakugo was even there when it happened but he didn't put his hands on the boy nor anything else, the moment his lackeys pushed him into the boy's bathroom Bakugo left, which made me think that he knew what was going on." Nana took in a sharp intake of breath at the new information, little did she know she was about to lose her lunch "fifty times" the room stilled and Nana would've been slack-jawed had she not vomited a bit in her mouth "n-no nobody would" Nana stopped herself, she had seen the horrors of what people could do, but never could she think that would be happening to a kid, let alone fifty times, but she knew it was possible. Nezus ears drooped and then perked back up as he heard faint footsteps, angling themselves to zero in towards the noise, a tall girl with long black hair, leggings, and turtleneck walked in "ah Pitohui I was wondering when you would come" Nezu brewed another cup of tea and handed it to her, they were fellow tea fanatics after all.

-------------------------------------------------------

Nana was intimidated by the girl who took a seat next to her, her eyes told a story of horrors that even Nana had yet to experience, not only that but she had to be at least 5/9 in hight and almost towered over her by nearly a foot. In America, this would have been normal but in Japan, this was nearly unheard of, especially a girl, most males in Japan were 5/7 and the girls were at most 5/3. Nezu filled her in on the whole situation, she literally smashed the table down and broke it in half, Nana had never seen a woman so angry and sad at the same time, most women pent up their aggression and emotions in Japan, 'sheesh I really am becoming stereotypical of my own gender' Nana thought. The next minute was of her rapidly apologizing for what she did and cleaning up the spilled tea but Nezu waved her off "its fine Kanzaki, now I have an excuse for a new rug and table" The tall woman sat down with a defeated sigh " based on the cameras that's more than enough to take legal action, and possibly take down the school for what they did to poor Izuku an-" The double doors opened and a police officer barged in, his dull beige eyes were wide along with beads of sweat coating his face that were full of sweat pimples (look it up its a thing) "NEZU THE USJ IS BEING ATTACKED" Nezu stood up and pressed a button on his fancy executive desk, the desk was home to his most impressive awards such the Feilds Metal, in a presteine glass case, the Nobel Prize, and finally the Europeian Inventor award (they are real look them up) he leaned in as he spoke into a mic, speaking in a calm and collected manner "code C I repeat code C" Nezu walked over to the two, "well speak later" his paw extended to the door in a waving motion, Nana zoomed out in a black, white, and yellow blur, Pitohui stayed "Kanzaki you go too, you may not have a combat quirk but you are far superior than most heroes due to your training, please, go protect Izuku, I know you've taken a liking to him as I have, you've told me your past, now go save Izuku before he gets himself hurt, go save a wounded soul and fix him up like Sinon did you, I beleve more than you could ever know that your the one to fix Izuku, he would never be the same after his experiences and hardships, but that dosnt mean you cant save him from himself."

A/N: Thanks for reading! Soon I will start drawing my own drawings for the story! Have a good day!

Words 984! I'm working on making chapters longer.