Momo

The green-haired mother looped the belt around her waist, tying it so that it wouldn't open up and expose her skimpy nightwear. Izuku couldn't help but stare at the small wet spot at the crotch of Mitsuki's jeans, 'do all women get wet like this, or is it just in some girls?', her legs were wide open, her right leg hanging off the couch, Izuku took in every detail of Mitsuki's lewd figure from bottom to top, It wasn't until he finished undressing her with his eyes that he noticed she was looking straight at him, pools of red staring him straight into his eyes she gave him a wink, her lips curving into a seductive smile, 'what did I do to deserve such beautiful ladies?', his heart pounded in his chest at the thought and he looked away with a blush on his face. She heard a small chuckle from the cute alien girl "Izu, your perfect don't forget, but most importantly don't forget those who loveeeee you Zuku" she teased him by reaching for his member between his legs and giving the blood-filled appendage a small squeeze, "yeah don't forget Zuku" their heads snapped to the source of the voice to see Momo climbing on the couch next to them, Izuku had just enough time to see Mitsuki getting off the couch and leading Inko to the bedroom hand in hand, his mother gave him a wink before dissapearing into her room, "Ehhhhhh!" she chuckled and gave Izuku a hungry kiss while groping Mina's boob, after a moment she released Izuku with a wet smack and kissed Mina too, a heated threesome went underway on the couch "I-hah missed you so much -hahhh- I thought I lost you" a tear formed in his eye as he looked at Momo, soon both Mina and Izuku turned into geysers as tears ran rapidly through the air "I'm fine!!!" she sputtered, her hands flailing defensively.

After a long session of tears and sad kissing, Izuku decided to make breakfast as it was now 7:00 AM, the bacon sizzled and cracked on the pan, scalding grease peppering his hands, the upside of being used to pain is that it gets less noticeable over time, Izukus body hardly reacted to the scalding grease as he flipped pancakes and bacon simultaneously. The three of them sat silently as they ate, the only thing being heard was the occasional crunching of the bacon and the occasional moans being heard from his mother's room. Momo blushed "you know your mothers could b-be more erm... Quiet?" Mina chuckled like a witch, nearly sending bits of half-chewed food flying in Momos direction "the milf ov the scentury hehehe". Momo frowned at Mina and gave her a stern look "don't speak with your mouth full", Mina pouted, her stuffed mouth puffing up her pink cheeks that reminded Izuku of a Chipmunk, Izuku laughed and as fast as it came it stopped as he realized a chunk of a pancake was in his nose. He quietly excused himself from the table, the two ladies laughing at his bad luck.

Thanks for reading! Words 540. Sorry for not updating I've been working on my second book while going to school, sorry!