U.A Exam

Izuku was on his way to the U.A exam, his body was nearly shaking in nervousness and his mind was on the verge of a mental breakdown. Izuku was deep in his thoughts 'thank God I had a few smokes before the exam or I would be on the ground right now' he thought, he continued on the path to the U.A exam area and was nearly at the door until he tripped Izuku gave a deadpan expression 'well I guess ill just die here' he thought but in an instant, he became weightless and was lifted off the ground "huhhhhhhh?" Izuku was startled as he was suddenly back on his own two feet setting his eyes set on a  bashful brunette." Hello! I'm sorry for using my quirk on you but it would be bad luck if you fell on the day of the entrance exam!" and with that, she skipped off leaving a confused Izuku in the dust.

-Timeskip after written exam and beginning the combat-

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR A HERO DOSENT HAVE A COUNTDOWN!!!!" Izuku activated his quirk and sped into the fake city-like area, each step he took cracking the solid ground, Izuku soon met his first opponent, a large expensive looking mech with machine guns started blasting at him, Izuku dodged and sidestepped the bullets and without warning teleported behind the hulking machine. He punched it with such force that his entire arm went through it, taking wires and metal with it and reduced the robot to a sparking mess. 

Izuku made a path of destruction and chaos, charred remains of robots littered the area their heads chopped off or smashed in, Izuku stood atop a small pile and lifted his fist in the air "RAHHHHHHHHHHHH" Izuku screamed in rage, his eyes turned black and his body matched with dark sparks cracking around his body. Then the Zero Pointer came in.

"TIME" after saving the brunette who thanked him continuously over and over and OVER again Izuku carried her to the nurse bridal style her thick milky legs on his hand, the girl a blushing mess "I-I-I still can't believe you defeated the -gurk- Z-Zero Pointer in one punch!!!! Your amazing no doubt you will go to U.A!"

Izuku set her on the small bed next to the door of the nurse's office, according to Ochaco the usage of her quirk makes her very VERY sick and it was a wonder as to how she didn't vomit on him. 

As Izuku was going to leave the brunette girl grasped his arm making Izuku look back at her. The girl looked away from him, blush barely visible "I-I know that I already thanked you and I just wanted to say that If I go to U.A then I-I would be very h-happy if you were in my c-c-class and we get to know e-e-e-e-each other!."

Izuku smiled brightly making Ochaco's cheeks turn red in embarrassment "me too" Izuku ruffled her hair a bit and walked out the door 'he's the one!' the brunette thought.

505 Words! pls Rate!!