School

The classroom was silent, as dead as the grave, nobody spoke, nobody moved. What did Izuku expect? for goodness sake, he ripped out the spine of a monster, monster, yes, but it was human too, or at least it was living. The familiar feeling of someone talking behind his back sent chills through his spine and ripples through his body just like it had in middle school, 'murder, killer, he should be expelled' people avoided him like the plague save for a few. Mei of course was unfazed by the mop-heads actions and offered for him to stop by the shop sometime later. The teachers of course we're thankful for saving the student's lives and explained that they would come to their senses. Momo and Mina could only watch as Izukus mood went into a downward spiral. Izuku sighed loudly, stares were sent his way but he didn't care, he had to at least try to stick up for himself, good thing Bakugo wasn't here because if he was he certainly would have cowered in fear "I apologize for my actions but you must realize the situation was too out of hand, I had to act fast or else lives would be lost, God knows how we would go along being angry and depressed because one of our classmates died, I-I could NOT sit back and watch you guys get hurt knowing I had the power to stop this" Izuku stood up and bowed deeply in apology "I'm sorry". A long silence filled the room before Kirishima spoke up "that was super manly! There is nothing to be sorry about you saved us and that's the end of it we are all in your debt because, without you, we all would've died" Izuku looked up and gave a weak smile that melted everyone's hearts.

Words:304.