The talk

Mina pov

Up, down, up, down, his movements reminding her that he was alive, that he was real, not some imaginary friend. Mina rested her head on his naked chest, listening to his heartbeat and feeling each inhale and exhale of her lovers being. Her hand was casually groping his erection through his boxers, tracing the edges of his bulge, she looked at her lover with a hungry gaze as he slept soundly. Both companions were naked except for the underwear, her little green bean wore his usual checkered boxers, and Mina sported green boyshorts. Her underwear pressed against her curvaceous butt, to her surprise, she caught the green bean ogling at more than just a few times. Her bare breasts pressed against his arm, her dark pink nipples hardening ever so slightly at her arousal. She wished she could share this moment with Momo, just thinking about her made the horned girl depressed, she saw her get flung across the USJ, Momo was lucky to be alive, the thought of her death made her shiver slightly.

Nobody pov

The pink-haired girl looked up towards the slowly opening door, a pair of emerald eyes pierced through the nighttime darkness, 'come here' her mouth said nothing, yet her eyes said it all. She put on a white t-shirt, surely it was Izukus, for it was two sizes too big and long enough to reach her shapely butt. She didn't know if it was on correctly because, of course, she couldn't see in the dark, she gave her sleeping lover a peck on the cheek before slithering out and into the hallway as quiet as a mouse. She made her way to the living room, her golden eyes slowly adjusting to the light. She found herself in the presence of Inko, and the second one she recognized as Mitsuki, her hair was unkempt, her eyes were more red than usual, and she had deep eyebags she had been crying recently. Inko gave a small smile and patted the couch cushion next to her, beckoning the cute pinkette to sit. Her bare feet patted softly on the wooden floor as she made her way to sit, she sat down softly, the couch squeaking as she did so making her slightly blush in embarrassment. Inko took her hand and squeezed it softly "is my son treating you nicely?" she knew this was going to happen sooner or later, 'the interrogation' she thought warily. She nodded her head "of course he is, if he's related to you by blood then there should be no doubt he would be cute and innocent" Inko blushed lightly, going unnoticed by the pinkette "did, did he, umm, d-did you two have, s-sex?" Inko blushed redder than a tomato, this time it was noticed by the pink girl as she too was now redder than a tomato. She stammered "umm eh y-ye- k-kind o-of, we haven't h-had penetrative sex o-only, ora-oral and m-mutual m-masturbat-ion, a-and o-other t-t-things" she willed herself to be as honest as possible, she quirked her eyebrow, "other things?" her free hand went to her mouth as she began to suck on her thumb shyly "I-I -unpronounceable-' Inko and Mitsuki looked at her strangely, the blonde seemed to have taken interest in the conversation, her head peeking out from behind the green-haired mother, Mina took note that she was startlingly close to Inko, her firm breasts probably smushed behind her back but Inko didn't bat an eye, it took another moment of scrutinizing them that her eyes landed on a hand wrapped around Inkos waist, no doubt Mitsukis, 'secret relationship?' Mina gulped, her gaze back into Inkos pooling emerald eyes "I-I f-f-f-fingered his b-butt" she squeaked, looking down in shame. She heard a small chuckle, making her head go up in surprise "when Izuku was a little boy, he loved it when I washed him in the bath, he loved it when I washed his anus, he would always laugh and giggle, the biggest smile on his face, no doubt he loved it" Mina gulped 'eh' she deadpanned, it took her a moment to compose herself "he - he d-did" she squeaked, their eyes traveled to the kitchen area, their ears picking up the squeaking floorboards "good morning Izu" her mother cooed.

Words 717, kinda bland chapter, sorry.