Sick pervert (lemon) rewrite.

Warning: This story will be fucked up in more ways than one, however, there will be NO objectification. Fetishes and acts will be disgusting, so disgusting that it will even make me sick, you have been warned!

----------------------

A/N Izuku was sent back to his house after getting discharged from the hospital, Mina asked Inko if she could stay with Izuku, she, of course, said yes because she knew the bond between the two, and after lots of hugging and crying and her talk of "giving her strong grandbabies" they finally went back home, a sleeping Izuku who was carried like a sack of potatoes by Pitohui to the car, Inko said her thanks and gave her address to the army girl who smiled happily.

------------------------

Izuku woke up groggily on his bed, a sweet scent filled his nostrils 'pink' he thought, the boy opened his crust filled eyes to see just who he suspected "M-Mina..." he whispered, gently nudging her to wake her up, sadly she was out like a light, he slightly shivered when he realized how close the pair actually were. He could feel her hot breath on his lips, the sweet scent of her minty breath, coupled with her natural sweet odor was almost hypnotic, he wanted to kiss her so badly on those luscious lips, to show her his love, but he didn't like the fact that it would be non-consensual. Instead, he gave a quick peck on her cheek before shuffling out of the covers, being light on his feet as to not disturb the pink beauty in his bed. The door closed with a soft click, Izuku let out a sigh of relief, as her presence in his bed was giving his hormones a huge buffet of erotic pleasure, the boy began to look for his mother, who was gone, Izuku blushed hard as he realized what she did unintendedly 'she left me alone... At my house... with a sexy girl in my bed' he deadpanned, he realized he had the urge to pee and went to the bathroom to go do so, not noticing a certain pink-haired girl stalking behind him, her golden eyes lust filled with the thought of pervy intentions wracking her brain.

--------------------------

-Ahhh- he groaned, letting the piss flow freely into the toilet bowl, "Hey Zuku!" his piss was stopped short as he shrieked in fear, nearly falling off the toilet seat, a familiar pink haired girl standing in front of him, watching him intensely, he fidgeted as he felt uncomfortable. His cheeks were redder than a tomato as she literally caught him with his pants down "M-Mina?" without another word she grabbed his legs making him slightly shake in terror, she pulled him so that his butt was now on the rim of the toilet, his flaccid penis now in being targeted in her hungry gaze "I loveeee you zuku" she panted huskily, the hearts in her eyes only grew bigger as her face got into contact with his balls, her nose coming in contact with them, giving a loud sniff, "M-M-Mina I-I need to pee" she parted his legs wider, giving her a delicious view of his sphincter, she licked his anal passage, digging her tongue deeper and deeper into his warm hole savoring the dirty taste, she slowly pulled her tongue back until it was set free, she licked upwards, anus, balls, and penis "M-Mina!" he was going to blow his yellow piss. In one motion she had his dick in her mouth, all seven inches pulsing in her mouth hole, the first time she felt it without a condom, it felt beautiful, even more so when his warm bitter piss flowed freely down her throat, she gulped hungrily as she took her future husbands fluids and drank it like she was a professional drinker, the torrents stopped and the apologies began 'I-IM SO SORRY x34" while he was busy the perverted girl took her time probing into his puckered anal hole, her thick slime coating her pointer finger, digging around for his 'buried treasure' and soon she found what she was looking for...

-------------------------

"Guhh Minaaa Stoooohh" his eyes went blank and his body shook as his orgasm racked his body in waves, Mina quickly found that his G spot was the ultimate KO move to end his babymaking career, the most cum she had ever seen him produce filled her suckling mouth, making her fight the urge to gag as some came out her nose producing cum bubbles, the cum lasted thirty seconds, she counted seventy-two spurts, and his body lasted two and a half minutes, all the while she loved feeling his anal passage clamp and unclamp on her finger, she lusted over him and he did too.

Thanks for reading. Words 810. Lmao I tried not to gag during this chapter.