USJ part 2

A/N. I will start drawing my own images so please wait for one.

                      Izuku was livid but he was hiding it rather well. Just as he was about to lunge at the mist villain the ground beneath him gave way to a portal and he fell straight through -WHUMP- Izuku landed sloppily on a wooden floor and immediately took note of his surroundings, he realized he was on a boat as it was rocking steadily in the waves, he quickly took note of his situation. Villains with scuba tanks and amphibious quirks surrounded the ship, all with wary expressions visible on their faces, their heads poking through the water. Izuku knew they were armed, they had to be but he didn't see any, Izuku heard a wimpy scream he turned to the sound of the voice and found Mineta clinging on to Tsuyu for dear life. Izuku hustled towards the two heroes in training "Mineta, Tsuyu I have a quirk that can get us out of here in an instant, but we have to at least disarm and de-comission some of the villains, I don't want the burden to go to someone else alright?" Mineta was still screaming like a lady but Izuku didn't blame him, he was scared too, even though he could get out of there quickly, he still cared deeply for his classmates, he knew it was twisted for him to think of it but secretly he hoped hed get hurt, he liked the pain so much it almost turned into a sexual sensation at one point, 'ok I'm seriously, seriously, mad as a hatter' Izukus thoughts soon turned to something else 'yeah if anyone knew how seriously fucked up you were, if the class learned about your adorable little facade they would all leave you to rot, why not save them the anger and disappointment and just die already'.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Asui noticed Izuku's sudden change, her frog-like ability allowed her to notice body language better than others, frogs cant quite communicate and use body movement and croaks to speak to each other, sometimes even vibrating the water with their deep vocal voices to attract mates, since Asui was technically a frog, and had the abilities of a frog she knew something was off about him, even the first time they met, she always felt a lingering sadness and depression inside the boy, she apprehended the frightened grape boy, wrapping her 20 meter tongue around his small perverted body 'I seriously hope he doesn't get turned on by this' she thought gingerly " Midoriya? Are you ok -ribbit-?" Izuku seemed to snap out of it for a moment "I'm ok but we need to take out a few villains first". Tsuyu nodded, Izuku gave a look of extreme consideration and thought "they haven't made a move to kill us yet, that must mean they don't know about our quirks" the frog nodded in agreement "ok stay here alright I promise ill be back" Asui tried to stop him as he was about to leap off the deck and into the water "Midoriya are you shu-" she stopped talking as he was already in flight, a collision course for the water.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-BOOMMMM- SPLASH- Izuku powered up his quirk, its dark glow surrounding his body, he jumped off the boat and just before he hit the water he punched air, the force of it was so strong that his body flew back up from the recoil, the water  having a hole in it so deep that he could see the bottom of the makeshift beach. The villains yelped and screamed as their bodies flailed uselessly into the sky, the ones closest to the sudden explosion had their legs and arms broken from the sheer force of the impact, some landed back into the water, their scuba gear still intact, but most were unlucky as they hit the beach with hard thuds making sand explode into the air, some breaking their wrists and arms but most broke their legs, the water rained down from above, torrents of rain came down drenching the three heroes. Izuku landed back on the boat 'wow didnt know I would get so lucky' Izuku looked at the shocked heroes "alright grab onto me and well be able to get off this boat, come on hurry!" Mineta shivered "b-but you" Izuku gave off a dark aura "NOW" Mineta squaked "y-yes s-sir".

Words:735. Please comment!