USJ part 4

A/N I may go on a writing spree for hopefully a week straight. I'll try to make the story as detailed as possible without going overboard, this is my first story and ill try my best to improve my writing, feel free to add your own opinion.

Pitohui pov.

                  She swerved and spun around countless cars and pedestrians, swearing like a sailor every time the sun peeked out from behind the tall buildings, directly in her tanned face, the roaring engine of the military green camo vehicle slightly vibrating Pitohui in her seat, her trained and focused gaze staring past the tinted window, the M998 Humvee slowed to a halt at the USJ, everything would have looked perfectly normal had a squadron of police cars not been there, mixed with cop cars and swat cars alike. Snipe ran past them, pushing them out of the way with haste, Pitohui did the same, sporting an M1A4 with a red laser pointer and ACOG scope, the police officers, most men some woman looked at her with slight shock etched onto their faces, to them she was a literal giant, but a giant that saved lives nonetheless. Both she and snipe moved in, busting through the entrance, a man who she recognized as Iida was slumped next to the door, she checked his pulse, finding one, the cowboy in a gas mask was already long gone, ready to kick some villain ass, Pitohui didn't mind, she took things far slower due to her time in the army. If she shot, even though it was a clear one, shed alert the enemy, Pitohui was trained to take her time, positioning herself so that she could pick off the enemy in mass numbers, being trigger happy would olmost always end in immediate failiure, she should know, and if all else failed, well... Time will tell.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N She is not using real bullets, she is using tranks made by Mei Hatsume herself.

Izuku pov

                  He and the beast went toe to toe, Nana was all but irrelevant as she was not so subtly brushed aside by the violent little green bean, the beast almost defeated her with ease, nearly ripping her arms off like Chewbacca had Izuku not stepped in and saved her, she focused on helping others, watching from afar in case Izuku ever needed help, as much as she wanted to take down the villain leader, the beast would be sicked on her in an instant, its reaction time was increased tenfold than hers was, she only landed one single punch on the muscly beast before nearly being immobilized, permanently, but Izuku was landing all of them.

-------------------------------------------------------------

                "RAHHHHHHHH" he and the beast punched each other in rapid succession, his skin shredding with every blow, both creating powerful shockwaves breaking the ground below them, he was going even faster than the beast, friction burning his fists, he nocked it away with one powerful punch, he grabbed a chunk of concrete, the beast was on him in a second, nearly going faster than the speed of light, Izuku began dodging the punches mutch to the dismay of the blue-haired villain " WHAT! NOMU KILL THAT BRAT!" he shrieked, "tch, child" Izuku said, soon his thoughts became narrowed 'kill kill kill kill' that was all he thought as his body sparked with black lightning, more powerful than ever before, his hatred for the Nomu ran deeper than any blade, any canyon, and further than every galaxy, he rammed the concrete into its exposed brain, not caring that he was getting black blood and pink brain matter into his face and mouth "hehehehahaha die" -SCRUNCH- "die" -SCHLORP- "DIE" -CRUNCH- it happened so fast that even the Nomu couldn't react fast enough as the green bean was cleansed in the putrid blood of his enemy, its brain a hollowed-out cave, Izuku reached in, pushing himself with his hatred to gain the needed strength and power to plunge his hand into the super tough skin, with one fluent motion he ripped its spine straight out of its body, turning it into dying play-doh. Somehow it was still alive thrashing on the ground like a Guppy trying to go upstream. He planted his red boots onto the cracked and scarred ground, waiting for it to get up, it didn't.

-----------------------------------------------------------

             It was clear than the Nomu was still alive but unresponsive, how was it alive? He had no idea, he tossed the spine onto the ground like trash, black glistening blood still coating his red knuckles, his sights turned to the blue-haired villain and the mist villain.

A/N Thanks for reading! Words 772.