Ochaco

A/N. Izuku and Uraraka walk out of the nurse's office to clean debris stuck in his face the other 3 going to class, Ochaco shuddered about what recovery girl said, "your lucky the piece landed a millimeter above your eye, could've blinded you for life ill make sure Mei gets punished accordingly, this isn't the first time this has happened either" she sighed "your free to go".

Ochaco was in turmoil Izuku not only groped her but got groped himself, another girl got to feel her Izuku, Ochaco had to admit that she had trouble with being clingy, but lately, she had saw Izuku going with that Mina girl and Momo making her jealous. Not only that the girls who Izuku seemed to attract made her self conscious about her breasts, she was a measly A cup while Mina was easily a B cup, Momo was a D cup, and Mei was clearly an E CUP!! Ochaco sighed "cant a poor girl ever get a break" the brunette didn't realize she said that out loud "I'm sorry what was that Uraraka?" Ochaco squeaked "n-n-nothing Izuku" Izuku cocked his head to the side like a cute puppy making her blush slightly "oh o-" Midnight decided then and there to make herself known as she slithered behind Izuku like the snake she is and pushed his back into her bust making Izuku yelp. Izuku looked up at her "Mi-Midnight Sensei?!" 

        Midnight licked her lips, a sultry grin etching its way onto her features, hungrily touching his fluffy hair and caressing it "the one and only I-zu-chan" Izuku blushed furiously as he felt her bulbous mounds press against his solid backside, Ochaco took her turn to speak after recovering from the horrendous pedophile of a teacher's actions "M-Midnight l-let him go he clearly is uncomfortable" Midnight looked at her as If she just realized her existence. Midnight laughed like a psychopath, twisting her head to look at her, "oh hoho it seems I have competition" Midnight gave a sly smirk, letting go of an exasperated Izuku.

 She bent down and gave Izuku a small kiss on the cheek and walked off, the high heels of her dominatrix outfit clacking on the tiles of the floor, her hips swaying seductively 'BITCH HAS SOME NERVE' Ochaco growled "I-Izuku are you ok?" Izuku looked away from her and blushed "t-thanks Ochaco I-" Iida yelled from across the hallway "Izuku Ochaco! Get over here you'll be late for class!" Ochaco deadpanned 'fuck you Iida ruining my time with my man' Izuku took notice in the sudden change in demeanor "hey Uraraka are you ok?" She gave a fake smile, "Never better Izuku" and with that, they walked into the classroom.

Words 464. Please comment on what I missed or should add!