The Phoenix

WARNING ATTEMPTED RAPE!!!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The greenettes eyes traveled up the woman's long slender body her legs were so heavy, even though she was wearing leggings he could still see her toned legs, his gaze traveled further up an-"ahem" his scrutinizing stare lept up to her eyes, he began to answer her question(one answer later) "oh so I'm guessing you somehow manifested your quirk?" her face full of doubt "y-yes you have to believe me" Izuku squeaked his right hand began to pull back his left sleeve and began to scratch. (take note that most of the crowd dispersed only 6 stragglers remained).

               Izuku realized he had stayed too long and thus he got up from the mattress, slightly missing the comfort on his back already,  finally he placed his own two feet on the ground. Izuku knew he was in deep shit VERY deep shit the police would be here very soon, he had to go "NOW" he thought. Without warning Izuku bolted, the girl screamed for him to stop and a few people tried to detain him, putting themselves in his path, after dodging the last one grabbed his arm causing him to wince in pain but with his momentum he kept going and the man kept trying to get a grip, ripping his sleeve in the process, he ran like prey running away from a predator he sprinted down the ally behind the building, hearing the shouts and protests of those behind him. 

       The greenette turned a corner into a busted down alley when he stopped instantly, his eyes going wide as saucers. A pink girl with horns on her head was thrashing viciously, her mouth was covered by a hand and a man with a grey and black striped hoodie with a grey bandanna stood next to another man with short sleeves a baseball cap and shades with cargo pants who was probing his unused hand up the pink girl's leg and groping her pink panties enticing more muffled screams from the pinkette - her pants, bra, and T-shirt were next to a trashcan-.

           The man with cargo pants scowled at her efforts to get away from him and his hand soon met her face -SLAP- the girl was still struggling, he balled up his fist and punched her in the head -WHAP- the girl moaned  into the man's hand her eyes closed and her body stopped struggling and she fell limp on the ground her panties becoming wet as she slightly peed herself, Izuku could clearly see a little dribble down her pink panties, collecting on the ground in a small puddle. "all right let's get this little whore" both men started to undo their pants, belt buckles clanked as they hit the ground, Izuku felt himself shedding tears, his hands shook as he looked on in horror but then something sparked inside of him, pure and utter RAGE his hands shook harshly as he took one step into the ally his fists began to glow green and his trembling body began to crackle bolts of energy "HEY!" 

            Both men turned to him startled but then their faces were full of anger " Kid I suggest you leave while you still can" Izuku stood his ground. The man took his hand off his erect penis, the head inches away from inserting itself into the young girl's womb, the tip wet with moisture and pre-cum her soaked panties tossed to the side. The man took one last second to grope her generous sized pink breasts, touching her slightly darkened nipples and stood up. -click- Izukus hardened glare went to the outer mans comrade, he seemed to get a pistol out of nowhere Izuku took one step... then another and then in a bolt of green light too fast to even register Izukus fist met his face...

-CRACK-