Pitohui

A/N... Yes shes from GGO.

'her quirk, she can feel peoples emotions, it can be turned off'

Nobody pov. 

Izuku opened the door to see a luxurious room, large green plants were in the corners in dark granite vases, waterfalls coming down from the back of the room, filling the entire back wall, Izuku had sparkles in his eyes. Izuku looked around, taking everything in until he rested his eyes on a slim girl with black long hair, her amber eyes looking directly into his with a small smirk on her lips, she wore a black turtleneck, but the rest was covered by the wooden redwood desk, filled to the brim with fidget toys a computer and mouse, she gestured to the couch on the right side of the room. Izuku sat "so Izuku I've heard a lot about you I can tell that you are feeling anxious, here have a fidget", she walked over and gave him a fidget spinner, its copper glinting in the room light "Izuku do you know why you're here?" Izuku shifted a bit, his eyes looking down on the marble floor "I-I-I-I tried to k-k-kill my-myself". She was looking at him intensely from her chair which she had rolled out away from her desk so she could see him better.

A tense moment of silence, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead "Izuku I know you were once quirkless and I would like you to talk about your experiences because of it if that's ok". Izuku slowly nodded, his head still down "when I was four years old I was told that I didn't have a quirk, all I w-wanted in life was to become a hero, I admired All Might, then G-Gal Might, nothing in my life mattered more to me than that aside from my loving parents. But w-w-when my father f-found out I-I didn't have a quirk he-he h" Izuku stopped talking, tears rolling down his cheeks "Its ok Izuku, can you tell me anything else about your childhood?" Izuku clenched his fists "I used to have a friend, but when he found out I didn't have a quirk he bullied me, used his quirk on me, and humiliated me. Everyone knew, even the teachers and principal, but they never cared about me, nor did they do anything to prevent it, but I still held hope, I wanted to be a hero more than anything but I was beaten down again and again because of my dream I was just a worthless bastard". Pitohui walked over to sit on the couch, they were five feet away from each other " Izuku can you tell me what happened the day you tried to kill yourself?" she felt shame and anger at what happened to him and wanted to help him at all costs.

Izukus eyes went grey, shocking the girl "that day my bully said to me that to get a quirk, I should take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in the next life, I still held hope, but then I got captured by the sludge villain on the way home and the 'famous' Gal Might rescued me" he paused "she was the last straw, I worked hard to get where I was, then she took it all away, she said for me to stop being stupid and nieve that I could never be a hero without a quirk and I would get in everyone's way, that ill just be a burden to others". The therapist felt his emotion through her quirk, she had never felt someone so... Emotionless "the next week I couldn't take it anymore and I tried to kill myself but I guess next time I have to do it where there are no heroes around" Izuku chuckled a bit to himself, void of emotion, she leaned forward and gave him a comforting gaze "Izuku I'm here for you".

"always".

A/N 646 words: please comment!