Friends

Nobody pov:

Izuku was standing there in the sand, he had a face that told "I got caught" but truth be told he in fact did.  As the black-haired girl started walking over to him he didn't know what to think, her face was full rage and confusion and when they were less than a foot apart Momo began to raise her left hand. In a flash, Izuku was on the ground in a whimpering mess scrunched up into a ball "d-don't h-hurt me p-please" both Mina and Momo recoiled in shock not knowing what to do. 

Momo was the first to snap out of her daze "I-I-I'm so sorry s-sir I just wanted to thank y-you for what you did I-if you hadn't run away m-my friend would have been r-raped!" Momo gave a deep bow in appreciation her forehead practically hitting the sand. Izuku looked up at her with teary eyes "y-your not going to h-hurt me?" Momo seemed taken aback "no I would never hurt the one who saved my friend" the girl reached out her hand and for a moment she didn't think he would take it but just as she was going to put her hand away the boys firm hand gripped hers and pulled him up off the sand.

Izuku patted the sand off his pants and shirt and the moment he stopped he was pulled into a hug Momos large Double D jugs pressing onto the sides of his face, warmth enveloped him and Izuku was reduced to a blushing mess. "Thank you so much!" Izuku was soon released from the demons hold "n-no p-p-problem" he stuttered "OH RIGHT I forgot to ask you what's your name?" Izuku played with his fingers looking down "my name is Izuku Midoriya" both girls got unnervingly close to him :Both: "well I-Zu-Kun lets go out and go somewhere as our thanks" and before he knew it he was dragged off by both girls "g-guys w-w-w-waittttt"

They found a place called the Cat Cafe and all 3 of them were sitting on red leather seats Momo and Mina sitting next to each other on one side and Izuku sitting on the other. Both Momo and Izuku playing with cats sitting in their lap, both cats purring gracefully. Momo looked at Mina who had a pout face "aww sad you didn't get one?" Momo teased and it only increased Mina's pout and she gave an audible -HMPH- Momo chuckled at her rather cute response. "Hey Izuku" Izuku looked up at Mina "You know I'm wondering why you wear long pants and short sleeves when it's almost a hundred degrees outside." Momo had a thoughtful look on her face "yeah I agree also why did you act as if I was going to hit you?" Izuku froze in place and his thoughts became jelly. Both girls seemed to notice this "hey were sorry if we offend-" Momo was cut off "no its fine were friends after all" both girls looked happy after Izuku said friend but the smiles turned into a frown as Izuku lifted up his arms showing rows of tightly packed bandages. Mina looked at him in confusion but Momo already seemed to know what was coming.

Izuku began to peel off the overlapping bandages Mina gasped loudly scaring a few of the cats who fled onto a cat tower above. When he was done they were both looking at his 'handiwork'  "I started doing this to myself about a month ago just a few weeks before I met you both" both girls tensed as Izuku began explaining his story about his past and his love for heroes the part about him being quirkless... everything except the killing they didn't need to know that yet

'nor would they ever' Izuku thought.

:663 words! Thanks for reading! New chapter every second day or if I'm in the mood then 1,2 or 3 chapters will be published in a single day. byeeeee!