Just A Smoke

: Nobody pov.

Izuku sulked on his way home, even though he texted his friends he was still in the same mood as he was before, in fact, it made him worse he constantly had bad thoughts swirling in his head. 'If they ever found out will they not be my friends anymore? Will they consider me a villain?' Izuku quickly shook away those thoughts but no matter how hard he tried they always stayed.

However, Izuku knew how to get rid of those thoughts in two ways, self-harm, or smoke. A little while back Izuku had used a somewhat adult-like masquerade and went to the local drug store to buy a few cigarettes, of course, the manager found out real quick but quickly explained to a scared Izuku how drug stores like his make more money from underage kids than actual adults. And in seconds he was given his very first cigarette pack and in an hour Izuku had enough confidence to finally smoke them, ever since it was Izukus second way of self-harming but this time it was not on the outside the damage was on the inside.

The number of cigarettes he's had? Izuku didn't know nor did he care because he assumed quickly that maybe his body was reversing the harmful effects of the drug just like his finger had grown back after it had been sliced off. The day Izuku's previous idol tried to apologize left him in a sour and gloomy mood so how did Izuku get out of it you may ask? Izuku went to a random house and broke the window and took the glass shards (it was very random but Izuku admittedly wasn't himself that night). The moment he had got into his room he spent an almost hour-long self-harming rampage. If Izuku had been still quirkless then he would have died of blood loss to the sheer amount of self-inflicted wounds but after the first cut healed almost instantly and the fact that his pinkie had suddenly come back from the dead it wasn't hard to put two and two together.

The only downside was that all of Izukus previous scars and cuts were still there Izuku was honestly kind of glad that the scars from his father and Bakugo still remained because they were to him a part of his identity. 

Izuku couldn't wait, his hunger for sweet release was growing with every step he took and he quickly gave in to his current desires. In a flash, the greenette materialized in his room and searched in his backpack for his cigarette boxes and lighter.

-time skip-

Izuku was an alleyway, smoking his lungs out not a care in the world his nicotine filled brain finally made his thoughts calm down and the mentally unstable/ normal Izuku finally took control of his own body once more.

Izuku took a puff "yeah I think I can get used to this".

483 words: Thanks for reading!