Pleasure

Nobody pov:

"W-w-woah I don't really know what to say." Momo exclaimed. Izuku was looking down in a gloomy attitude he never told anyone all of his life story before but he felt it necessary because it was eating him up inside and these were his friends 'but would they leave me for who I am?' Izuku thought and suddenly regret filled his consciousness he started to shed tears "I-If you don't w-want to b-b-be friends it's ok I-I'm sorry f-f-for bothering y-y-you guys." "no, its ok Izuku we want to be your friend!" -sniff- Izuku looked up "r-really" Both: "of course!" After eating and of course, reluctantly letting the cats go both girls gave Izuku their numbers and they all walked back home. 

"Just one last week until the U.A entrance exam" Izuku was very happy in fact he was happier than he had ever been in a long time and the added fact that both of his friends were going to U.A made him all the happier inside. Izuku got home and quickly observed that his mother wasn't there. He was kind of disappointed that his mother wasn't home because he wanted to tell her the good news. But for once he felt in the mood to do something he hadn't done in a long time...

Izuku quickly stripped down in his room until he was naked, his clothes lying in a small pile next to his bed. He put his left hand on his balls and his right on his erect member and began to stroke in an up and down motion. His bed lightly creaking in protest as Izuku continued to give himself pleasure, his left hand rolling and squeezing his balls, the head of his penis slowly beginning to leak glistening clear pre-cum from the tip. He fantasized about Momos boobs enveloping his cock and giving him a hot boobjob, himself groping Mina's black panties an- UnnnnGH- 

Izukus phallus erupted in pleasure and torrents of cum rained down on his stomach, pooling into the crevices of his toned abs until it was reduced to a dribble, both of Izukus hands were covered as the dribble of yellowish-white cum ran down his shaft. His feet twitched as a wave of warm sexual pleasure washed over him his eyes rolled back and Izuku rode the wave until all pleasure ceased.

Words: 385