A killer is born

Caught you simping soldier get back to the war!

-CRACK- 

      The naked man's head was blown back by the force of the punch his eyes rolled into the back of his skull dropping his gun in the process, a little spit came from his mouth, he was sent barreling upwards onto the fire escape above -BOOM-  the fire escape rattled as his head hit the metal a small splat was heard and he fell back down in a twitching heap on the ground blood dripping from his cracked skull collecting in a small pool. The other naked man gave an audible gasp his body started to tremble in fear, his eyes wide "h-hey now please let me g-go I didn't mean to cause any t-troubl-" -CRUNCH- Izuku had launched himself at the man without a thought his glowing fist connecting with the rapist's stomach, he felt the mans stomach cave in. 

          The man stumbled a bit but passed out on the ground in a heap like his friend before him, eyes rolled back but both men weren't dead... 'yet'. Izuku felt the strength leave him and he turned his attention to the pinkette. Izuku hastily ran over to her and began to shake her, her eyes fluttered open and she screamed "HEL-" in an instant Izukus hand went to her mouth to stifle her scream. She looked upon him in terror Izuku began to speak "I'm so sorry this happened to you I mean you no harm ok?" the pink girl nodded her head in response and Izuku let his hand fall. The girl started sobbing with her hands on her head, tears streaking down her face and curled up in a little ball on the ground, Izuku walked over to her discarded clothes lying next to the trash can and gave them to her and turned around.

-About 30 seconds of waiting patiently- "o-ok I'm done" Izuku turned his head back and was met with a tear-stained face but not of sadness it was shockingly a face full of happiness. The girl now dressed in black shorts and a pink T-shirt with ^pinkie^ spelled out in big black letters wrapped her arms around his torso and squeezed hard "tha-thank you s-so much y-y-you saved my dignity" -she must have looked or felt if she was penetrated-  Izuku happily returned the hug with a smile "no problem but we still have a matter to deal with" The girl took her hands off him and they separated the hug, she had a questioning look. 

       The pinkette traced his line of sight and shuddered when she saw her rapists no 'attempted rapists' she thought warily but happily. "call the police so they can check if your head is ok, ill drop them off at a police station nearby alright?" Izuku may have looked calm maybe a bit shaken after what he saw but his mind was clear 'KILL THEM' the girl fished her phone out of her pocket and breathed a sigh of relief that her phone wasn't broken or damaged she began to call 911.

          Izuku grabbed the thugs and dragged them off but was stopped "WAIT!" the boy turned his head back "what can I do to repay you?" Izuku thought "tell me your name" The girl looked at him bashfully her foot tapping the ground a light blush formed on her cheeks "my name i-is Mina, Mina Ashido" Izuku nodded and left the ally walking for about 3 minutes in total both men started to wake up in his hands.

He came across a dumpster 'heh perfect' he thought just the right place to kill someone an isolated area with no people around and a way to dispose of the bodies.

Izukus eyes turned red 'this is going to be fun'.

-auGHHH- HELP M- -SQUELCH-

That day a killer was born.

647 words THANKS FOR READING!