Short chapter

Izukus pov.

          'God damn it' he thought as his hands trembled in rage' he realized that he was crying and made an effort to wipe away his tears but it was only an attempt, not a success. Izukus head was down, transfixed on his red boots some of his tears hitting their target, but then he saw another tear-then another-then another none of which were his, he looked up in shock Nana Shimura was crying her body was trembling his lips turned into a scowl 'what the fuck does she have to cry about?'

          That made him all the more insecure his body trembling further his eyes welling up with more tears under the broken streetlamp in the wavering darkness of night. "wha-what do YOU of a-a-all p-people have t-t-to cry about" no answer 'how dare she' Izukus temper was getting the best of him "TELL M-!!"

             Without warning or consent the Gal took her firm hands off his shoulders and took him into an embrace crushing the bottom part of her large ample sized breasts against the Greenettes face Izuku was snapped out of his thoughts for a moment... But only a moment until he used his strength to push off of her firm grip, stumbling away and looked at the ground, tears still finding their way down his cheeks but his body was not shaking anymore and he was calmer than he was moments before. 

    He spoke with a shaky voice " I know y-you want m-m-me to forgive you but I don't think I have a big enough heart anymore to d-do so.  I'm s-sorry to d-disappoint you l-like everybody e-else but I simply c-c-cannot forgive you." 

And with that, he walked away into the darkness of Musutafu City leaving a certain pro hero quivering in shame...

'im so sorry' she mouthed tears streaking her face

'im sorry'.

WOW, GUYS THAT WS KINDA HEATED XD 328:WORDS!! OK, GUYS PLS SEND FEEDBACK MY FELLOW READERS BYEEEEEEEE!!!!