Live, love, laugh

A/N feel free to give your opinions, also please don't chew me out, this is my first story after all.

           The familiar sensation of being lifted off the ground, up, up, up, a burning sensation in his heart, a bright white light that pulled him deeper into a bright dark abyss, darker than space, yet brighter than the brightest light from a trillion suns, flickers of colors he never thought possible danced around his vision like shooting stars. This was it, the end credits to his life, he was dead, so peaceful, so endless, his thoughts came out jumbled, his brain dying slowly, slowly making him one with the abyssal plain. "Who? Why? Dead? Sorry?" he whispered with nonexistent lips, suddenly he felt himself being pulled out of the lovely warmth, rejected by the thing that pulled him there in the first place, his hands desperately trying to grasp anything to make him stay, but he had no arms, legs, body, and mind.

-------------------------------------

                Izuku woke up on a soft mattress, his eyes blank and grey, he remembered everything, the day his father nearly beat him to death, no he did beat him to death, that was the day that his mother defied his father, she managed to get him onto the street before they were dragged back inside, a fiery fist waiting for her, ready to obliterate her.

------------------------------------

                     He flinched at the memory, a stray tear rolled down his cheek "hey kid" he slowly looked to the side at a familiar face with the familiar tattoo pattern on her cheek, resting on the seemingly uncomfortable hospital chair, her legs crossed as usual. He tried to get up, only to be restrained by handcuffs chained to the bedframe, his mind spinning with worry and remembrance of past trauma, he instinctively crossed his legs, sobbing loudly "p-p-please don't i-ill do anything j-just not this p-please" Pitohui, feeling his distress did the best thing she could think of to calm him down, she placed a finger on his cheek, wiping away his salty tears 'shhhhhh its ok, I'm here for you, no need to be afraid', she looked into his wavering emerald eyes, calming him until he was no longer scared, no trace of his previous state was seen, no anger, no rage, no insanity, just the 'normal' Izuku that she coddled over, wanting to do everything in her power to help this suffering soul, wanting it to plead no longer for help or mercy, wanting it to fly further than the heavens and leap with joy at what the world had to offer, he was her true purpose in life, the one thing she could truly live for, it was in that moment, looking into his teary eyes, just how mutch she truely cared for the child, like her own son, wanting nothing more than to help him with his struggle and then some, wanting him to live his life like he deserved to. She unbuckled the handcuffs from the bed and wrists, the boy rubbing at where the cuffs had once been, staring at nothing. She wrapped her arms around the boy, slightly jumping at her touch but soon leaning in, loving the warmth she was giving him as he silently began to cry into her chest, rocking him back and forth, they stood like that until her little green bean fell asleep in her arms, a small smile on his face, he is her everything.

-------------------------------

                     A small creak alarmed her of a presence in the room, a shy voice spoke out "Is Izu-Kun okay?" Pitohui turned around after placing him on the bed, a familiar shade of pink entering her vision, she immediately picked up on tears welling up in her golden eyes, ready to explode at any moment, she didn't even have to use her quirk to pick up the vast amounts of hopelessness clouding her aura "Mina everything is going to be fine, he's broken, yes, but that doesn't mean we can't pick up the pieces" the pink girl suddenly found that the floor was the most interesting thing to look at, she let out choked sobs, her tears hitting the floor, she watched warily at the tears as they bore holes into the floor quicker than any drill she has ever seen before, "I-I just want him to get better, but it seems he's getting worse" the pinkette was suddenly in her face, "I-I-I" Pitohui put her hand on her shoulder "do you know what Izuku told me?" she sniffed, trying to hold back her tears "he told me that aside from his mom, you, Momo, and I are all that he lives for, the only thing he lives for, he promised me that as long as we are in his life he will get better, things may be bad, but as long as we are here we will save him from himself and those who hurt him," she ruffled her hair, avoiding the horns in case they were sensitive, a small grin on her face " here come sit".

A/N Words 845.