All For One(very short chapter)

A/N Please Comment!

: Nobody pov.

All For One, some would say he was the number one villain like there was a number one hero. Except not everyone knew the man's identity nor did many know he even existed but those who knew of his existence knew him to be dead, or so they thought. Many years ago the previous number one hero, All Might, had a showdown to the death in the middle of the Hosu City district although the heroes and media said that the destruction was due to explosives quirk, very few people knew about what actually went down, and one of them was Izuku Miydoriya whos mother was actually there when it happened, to this day some of the destruction caused can still be seen for it was preserved to be a landmark as a reminder to all villains that heroes will always prevail. Izuku used to go there as a child with his mother, everything related to All Might made his inner fanboy flare-up but after he retired a year ago his idol transitioned from the old number one to the new one and her name was Nana Shimura, her debut was the day of June 6th and honestly, she didn't do a good job and it became known that something extremely embarrassing happened but that was buried real quick and Izuku to this day never knew what happened to her on the day of her debut but on the internet whenever she was questioned about it she changed the subject without hesitation.

You see however these were Izukus thoughts and memories but they were being read by a certain number one villain as he took a smoke.  All For One, the supposed to be dead villain injected an unknowing Izuku with his quirk, thus reading Izuku's memories. His analyzation quirk had always suggested that Izuku would be the best successor for All For One and he waited years before he was able to track him down, as Izuku took another puff of his cigarette the villain injected him with a second serum, his quirk. It was all up to Izuku now as his stockpiled quirks collapsed inside his body because now the quirk that held them all together was gone and as the villain disappeared forever into a mist he gave his final words.

"Yes... Hell make a perfect successor" 

The man gave a sadistic smile, and the villain was gone forever.

A/N. So basically yeah that happened anyway I made it so that Nana Shimura is fairly young so yeah see u later. Btw lmao sorry for the horrible ass chapter.