Destiny

The greenette was sitting casually... well not casually he felt he was going to have a panic attack his mind was slammed with thoughts" I got caught AGAIN" his mind felt so heavy he didn't know what was happening to his sanity. One second his hand glows the next his finger got chopped off and it's back to normal. Izuku began to be swarmed with thoughts, he just wanted to be left alone he just wanted to die, was that so hard, if God exists he is a cruel entity. 

Izuku felt a breeze on his cheek his senses harshly snapping him back to the dark reality he was presently in. The greenette found himself in a disturbingly familiar setting, a ledge but not just any ledge, it felt all too familiar, the same building he tried to utilize to commit suicide in a rather quick but savage manner. 

 Unlike the cold environment a few weeks ago today the rays of the sun beamed bright and the streets were bustling in overabundance large crowds formed and the smells of food wafted in the air, so high and so much that Izuku could not only smell the sweet hordes of food but also taste them on his sensitive tongue once it entered his nostrils. Izuku seemed to be carried up by the enticing smells, all was calm all was silent as his body seemed to drift to the food. "what the fuck is that kid doing" Izuku jolted out of his hypnotized state, his eyes bugging out of his skull the greenette was FLOATING in the air, his mind screamed but it wasn't his mind he quickly realized he WAS screaming "oh my god call the heroes" "what the hell iv never seen anything like that!" the people were downright scared the beeps of phones rang throughout the area and Izuku heard the phone users calling the police. 

Then he fell.

Izuku screamed at once. He felt his body once again plummet towards the street below, a reenactment of what happened a few weeks prior. Screams were heard, a mix of his and someone else's. Izuku closed his eyes... and suddenly he hit the ground and found with a shock that the ground was unusually comfortable..." wait...", he quickly opened his eyes to see a tall girl with a large black ponytail and a menacing aurora around her. The greenette quickly scanned his surroundings he quickly realized that he landed on a rather large white air mattress, people suddenly surrounded him. "what was that?" "that chick saved him" his anxiety began to kick in he began to sweat profusely and gathered up the courage to speak, he took in a shaky breath"wha- who- umm eh t-t-thank you." his damn weak voice squeaked. Hell remember to cut himself later for his weakness "you deserve it" he thought.

"what's your name" the slim black-haired girl said. Izuku couldn't stop himself from stuttering AGAIN "my m-m-my name is Izuku" the girl's gaze softened "my name is Momo Yaoyorozu care to explain what happened?" Izuku shuddered

 "well..."

509 words!!!! THANKS FOR READINGGGGG!!! XXDDD