Confessions

The boy was on a rooftop, his legs dangling off the edge, the familiar spot where Izuku decided to take his life, the same roof that the green bean had jumped off of just a few months prior, the same spot where his dreams were crushed,

"so many things have happened -fwah- since then -fwoo-" the boy was reminiscing all the events, all the hardships, all the abuse he went through. A light breeze shifted a few hairs into Izukus eyesight, pausing on his succulent narcotic, angling the hot side of the blunt away from him as he used the fingers holding it to shift the stray hairs away. Izuku knew that he wasn't ok, dark thoughts almost always clouded his young mind, thoughts, and memories nobody his age should ever endure, he always thought that he was used to it, but he was wrong.

--------------------------------------------

-Flashback-

The Exacto knife glinted in the moonlight coming from the small bathroom window, a dark figure standing over it, it's bright green eyes transfixed on the item in hand, a psychotic grin was reflected onto the tip of the knife from the dull moonlight "hehehahah" the 9-year-old child giggled at himself, at the world, his grip tightened "what a pleasant surprise, It seems like I may have hope after all" he spoke to his reflection on the knife, the boy grabbed a small mirror and angled it to reflect his right pinkie toe, the moonlight was just bright enough, he didn't turn on the lights because his mom was still working and wanted his mother to believe that he was asleep. The tip of the blade glided down to his pinkie toe, ready to slice the extra toe joint and rip its horrid existence from his body, the thing that made him quirkless, hated, abused, he glared at it "you ruined my life, but no more, ill get a quirk or die trying". In one quick motion, the first cut was made, then the second, then the third, halfway done, this time the boy flinched at the pain, the boy not even noticing as the mirror fell from its place, shattering on impact with the solid ground, not noticing his mother walk into the bathroom to investigate the noise, a loud gasp was heard, the light was flicked on and it took a moment for the boy to adjust. He looked at his mother who was frozen and cocked his head to the side like a puppy "you see mommy, I'm making your life easier, ill get a quirk mommy!" she lingered in the doorway, her face full of the purest form of horror "I-I-IZUKU!!"

He had never seen his mother cry like that before.

"I thought I would make her happy," he said as he was being loaded in the ambulance by stretcher "I did it for you, mommy, was it not enough?"

-------------------------------------------------------

-Flashback end-

He shook at the memory, barely being able to stop taking hits off the cigarette as his body used the coping skill to make a desperate attempt to calm the thoughts "hey Izuku" he yelped, nearly falling off the roof 'not that I mind' he thought. His emerald eyes fixed on the buxom beauty next to him, immediately recognizing the girl with her dominatrix outfit. The girl gave a small smile and patted him on the shoulder, making him flinch slightly "how you -fwoo- been Izu" Izuku didn't notice that Midnight swiped his cigarette from his hands and she gave a sly wink his way, enjoying the Nicotine. Izukus' hands started to shake ever so slightly, a look in his eye that longed for the narcotic 'shit, I thought he was bad, but not this bad, he's addicted damnit' even though Nemuri was smoking herself she still limited her intake to two smokes every month. Izuku felt for his box of cigarettes, not finding them and frowned at Midnight who held a serious expression on her face, stuffing his cigarette box into her waistband and flicking the cigarette somewhere on the rooftop, "hows your mother Izuku?" she said, breaking the tension slightly "s-s-shes f-fine M-Midnight s-sensei" she held a gloomy look on her face instead of the usually playful and flirtatious one "Izuku I heard a little about what happened to you from Nezu, I'm probably not the best to talk to but just remember that you can talk to me if you want, it doesn't have to be now but just think about it". Due to the lack of Nicotine, the green child took up to scratching his arm, savoring the pain, his mind going bla- "Izuku?" he looked at the hero, concern on her face "I-I think it would be better If we moved away from the edge" he nodded and soon they were both sitting next to each other, leaning on the old door that led to the rooftop. Silence consumed both of them, then scratching noises were heard, "Izuku please stop, you're scaring me" he didn't seem to even render the words, his green eyes now dull, a small tear formed in his eyes making Midnight panic.

---------------------------------------------------------

She took his hand off his arm, making the boy flinch, taking him out of the trance, she rested his hand on her knee using her left hand, keeping Izuku from hurting himself, her right hand now stroking his green locks of hair, it was a very odd position for her, but it was worth it seeing a little green pop back into his dull eyes. She stopped when he turned to her, his green eyes looking into her sky blue ones "you know, this is where it all started", she looked at him questioningly "what do you mean kid" she slightly panicked at seeing his eyes dull a bit, but a small smile was on his face "this is where I tried to kill myself".

A/N Thanks for reading! Words 986!