Rival

Pitohui pov

The note said it all but sadly even if it was a note it still wasn't actual proof. However, the only concrete proof they had was the videotapes of Bakugo's little "gang" pulling a struggling Izuku into the bathroom and bullying him in the hallways along with many others it shouldn't have happened and it made her sick, Nezu made quick work in firing nearly ninety percent of the school staff. She chugged another beer, savoring the bubbly sweet taste as it slid down her throat Pitohui remembered a time when she never drank when she was a "good girl" but on the inside, she was an exotic and rulebreaking delinquent. After she got discharged from the military she struggled with drug use and went into rehab, now beer is the way for her, but usually, never too much, this time lets just say there was a lot on her mind.She stopped the bartender and asked for another beer "no ma'am there is a limit either leave or have something to eat" Pitohui giggled like a schoolgirl and dissected the lady with her eyes reaching over the table she pushed a stray hair behind her ear. The bartender squeaked and blushed before Pitohui could speak the bartender spoke for her "I'm sorry I-I don't swing that way" the military girl pouted "awwww you're so cute though" the world wobbled around her and the lights seemed to flicker. The girl walked off and she tried to pursue before tripping and falling, she felt someone catch her and pat her back "I thought you said you would go easy on the beer" Pitohui was confused and disoriented but she could never forget the voice of her lifetime friend "Sin-onn" her speech came out slurred the girl hoisted her wasted friend on her shoulder before carrying her out the door and towards their apartment just blocks away.

Todoroki pov

Izuku, Izuku, Izuku. What did he know? his father made him the very best, hell he was bred for the sole purpose to become the number one hero but seeing Izuku? he felt like that was a waste, all his abuse and effort to be better than his father and the number one hero. The more he began to know Izuku the more he began to doubt himself, he will defeat Izuku Midoriya and he will do it soon. He was pumping weights like mad, sweating like he ran a marathon "how could someone who looks so weak" he snarled "BE SO FUCKING STRONG" in his rage he threw the eighty-pound weight into the wall, not even making a dent. He will beat him "I will beat him!" his teeth gritted "good" his father stood at the bottom of the stairs with the corner of his lip lifted into a sinister smile "don't disappoint me now".A/N words 478.