New Adventures

~Picture above is Magnus! Enjoy!

Opening my eyes I see the sun peeking through the blinds. With a sigh I sit up and start my morning routine. I get dressed, brush my teeth and then I remember Faye giving me her number. Realizing I never called her, I go to my phone to see that it still isn't charging.

"Great, there goes that. I guess the charging port is broken."

Sure enough when I shook the phone I heard a rattling noise. Pulling out her number I pick up the motel phone and call the office.

"Yes ma'am what number do I press to call outside the hotel? Nine, okay thank you!"

Hanging up I pick up the phone once more and dial Faye's number. I started to get slightly nervous listening to the ringing of the phone. She picked up on the fourth ring.

"Hello?" Wow she has a sweet voice, I think while smiling to myself.

"Hey, sorry I didn't get a chance to call you last night."

"Oh hey Magnus, it's no problem I figured you were tired."

"I was! What are you doing today?"

"I just finished up a paper for my English professor, and I have two classes to go to today. My first one starts at eleven."

"A college student huh! What are you studying?"

"I studying to be a teacher, for special needs and handicap children. I have always loved helping those who struggle more in school."

"That's awesome. I know you'll be great at it!"

"Thank you! So, what are you going to do today?"

"Well I was hoping go out and get a feel for this town. I was going to ask if you wanted to join me for breakfast and show me around a little. But, I know you're busy."

"Absolutely, I'm starving! We can have breakfast at the motel, they have great food. Then I'll show you around while we walk to my college. Sound good to you?"

"Sounds perfect, see you in a little bit!"

Getting off the phone I go to the bathroom to comb my hair and spray on a little cologne. I look at myself and see the faint bruises my brother gave me, while we fought for my pack. Trying to shake the memories away for now I look myself over. My dirty blond hair is growing fast, piercing blue eyes almost like icicles staring back at me.

My chiseled jaw seems to be a little more sharpened than normal and my tanned face still has a five o'clock shadow growing. My eyes trail down my reflection to my light blue shirt, hugging my broad shoulders and toned chest perfectly. Satisfied with what I see I turn and leave the room while turning off the light.

Making my way to the dining hall, I wait outside the doors for Faye to show up. For some reason I couldn't wait to see her. My wolf agreed with me and was buzzing from excitement. The smell of the food wafted in my face and my stomach growled loudly, while my mouth watered. After waiting around twenty minutes, Faye came walking through the main entrance and spotted me immediately.